Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

12 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Filip Kostic didn't turn up for the Frankfurt training today and is trying to force a transfer to Lazio. 

what an underwhelming sideways move. He is a very talented player, assist king, woudl have been a decent wingback but unfortunatley already 28. always tipped him for a move to a big club but was not meant to be.

Wow, what a turn, in just couple of hours

Ole just said something on his interview or press conf. Suddenly, mu announce it.

Premier league this season just gonna even more intense and interesting to watch.

Just imagine the heat, the competition, the excitement on this league. If messi actually choose to regroup with pep's team 🙄🙄 Premier league will be so crazyyy. Sadly he choose the much more relax league to play for

Edited by dimmas

City fans are raging at their board some think they've been embarrising for years dating back to when they let Alexis and Jorginho slip through the net.

Quite funny considering they're always used on here as an example of how it should be done :lol:

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

City fans are raging at their board some think they've been embarrising for years dating back to when they let Alexis and Jorginho slip through the net.

Quite funny considering they're always used on here as an example of how it should be done :lol:

They’re definitely going to panic buy someone near the deadline to save face. 😂

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They will need to sort out who is in charge? Ronaldo or Ole.

As long as they are winning Ronaldo will be happy to pretend he thinks Ole is the boss so they better keep winning.

P.S. I'm glad that Ronaldo is back and I'm especially glad he didn't go to City. Everything I heard him say about United suggested that he was a Red at heart. It would have felt horribly mercenary if he'd crossed the city, and I mean mercenary in a sporting sense, not a financial one. I'm convinced it's glory, wins and trophies he's after, not money.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie