Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, but any manager that can't see that we can't play a high line with JT and Ivanovic after half a season should never be a manager of one of the top european clubs.

well at the starting of the game we were playing with a high line defense which led to the goal. At the point i was thinking, what the heck...

I'm not sure Yaya being banned will do us any good. Watch the Meireles goal, the lazy fcuker strolls around the edge of the box when Meireles makes his run. Hilarious, especially as he can fully see that Meireles is going into the box unmarked, but doesnt even care.

I was thinking the same thing, Toure played like he didn't even care about the game. Probably why he was being such a cunt, i doubt a red card would of pissed him off because he didn't look like caring. I think something went on before the game, must be because he didn't even bother with the game. If i was Mancini i would of subbed him off and put De Jong on, i don't know why he kept him on.

He said he implemented a medium block not a high block. And he said he will continue with the medium block.

In the first 20mins we were higher than Mt. Everest out there, and I rightly called AVB a tit for his tactical selection.

Toure has apparently been charged with improper conduct by the FA. They should throw the book at him. (Preferably War and Peace)

Oh, and...

1-0 down, 2-1 up,

Chelsea fucked Man City up

Lampard, Meireles, give the Drog a bone,

Balotelli fucked off home!

FANTASTIC to see the atmosphere back at the Bridge!!

It's so sad that jumping to one song and occasional chanting is regarded as the atmosphere. We need more die-hard fans screaming for us the whole game. As I compare it to matches of the polish division 1 where my local team is shitty, 300 boys from here would outsing the whole Stamford :<

-------------------------------------

PRE MATCH

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve...ile/9NnxxgK/Pre Match - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

FIRST HALF

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve...e/GC8YZEu/First Half - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

SECOND HALF

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve.../PGCrPyp/Second Half - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

POST MATCH

http://www.fileserve...le/gTkhjB7/Post Match - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: pakmans-footy-blog

Ever since I clicked on your link to download the match my computer has become extremely laggy, my anti-virus keeps giving me warnings 1 day after I clicked on it and my whole computer restarted by itself at once point. Check your links before you post them. Idiots these days..

Ever since I clicked on your link to download the match my computer has become extremely laggy, my anti-virus keeps giving me warnings 1 day after I

clicked on it and my whole computer restarted by itself at once point. Check your links before you post them. Idiots these days..

I downloaded it from there and I have a Avast AntiVirus pro original, nothing happened to my computer and neither did avast flag any threats ...

dont know what all kind of sites you have been to before downloading this

:P

Edit: can anyone confirm if this claim holds any water?