Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

@FrancoZola We didn't get the ball out to him enough. Like i said after the first half, i wanted to see him in a one on one with Gael Clichy because he will skin him alive. The couple of times we did get it out to him Clichy had to foul him because Sturridge was turning him !

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was superb, i really hope AVB drops the high line idea now ! If i was a city fan i think i would of lost the will to live with Drogba's time wasting at the end lol that would wind any opposing fan up, he literally wasted the whole of stoppage time plus a few mins before that.

:D We were only one goal up but that was absolutely hilarious. I just love the guy. I think he began it from 84 minute onwards lol

He tried to hurt Ramires ! Ramires gives you all sorts of problems lol he just surges forward and it gives the opposition problems because a defender has to come out to cover the space and it all results in either a red card or a penalty and A RED CARD LAUGH OUT LOUD !

-------------------------------------

PRE MATCH

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve...ile/9NnxxgK/Pre Match - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

FIRST HALF

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve...e/GC8YZEu/First Half - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

SECOND HALF

SINGLE LINK

http://www.fileserve.../PGCrPyp/Second Half - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

POST MATCH

http://www.fileserve...le/gTkhjB7/Post Match - EPL - Chelsea v. Man City - 12-12-11.avi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: pakmans-footy-blog

I'm so pleased to be honnest, wonderfull game but I have to disagree with the team as a whole...

bossy gett'n all this praise is weired, also Romeu.

Cech 7.0 made som cruciail catches and saves

Bosingwa was awfull at defending (first goal was mainly his and romeus failure) his crosses and his bombing forward was ok, but he only did so because studge da man was haveing a go at the citieh players so he had nough room, but some nice crossings he did, but still, everytime city was coming over the right flanks they looked dangerous, thanks to iva for blocking most of the crosses 5.5

Terry rock solid apart from his first woefull challenge of Agüero when he turned on 3 men to give the decesive pass for the first goal and really was fully concentrated 7.5 really well played cap

Bane, like the rest of the team was somehow not at it for the first 20 Min. but after that wonderfull defensive display from him 7.0

Ash, wasn't the ash, or lets better say ISN'T the ash we've all become to know in recent years, still a world class defender though but not as outstanding as in the last 3 Seasons nontheless 6.0

Romeu was really, really nervous, and I wanted him to be replaced after the first half... he was so often outta position (especially for the first goal), but in the second half he was really sublime... so for me 6.5 or 7 at maximum

Meireles, the same goes for him, his goal was well taken and he started to calm down, nontheless was giving the ball into the box far too early in the 2nd half he should've done better with that, especially when you remember him been a tiki-taka-maka-chacka-lacka-spain-short-pass-teamer but allround 7.0

Ramy, very good display, technically at no fault this time surpriseingly love it when he is at his day 7.5

Studge, doesn't deserve that much praise, but its not his fault he was on fire and played well, good runs, good switching the wings and into the middle nice dribblings but couldn't get on the ball, mainly because of our midfield, nontheless crucial two actions for the equalizer and the handball 8.0

Mata, avarage 1st half but made up for it in the second half, 7.5

Drogs, for me, even if hes in form and on fire, whilest haveing an avarage game, hes world class, still has something to give, not on a regular base but a really really important member for the squad, the holdupplay in the last 10 Min. was unbeliveable... 8.0

Lamps, wonderfull penalty and that celebration, most complete midfielder that have ever been on this planet, I know not at the moment and not at this game but id was so incredibly touching to see him strike this penalty like that vintage lamps and his celebration was tremendous.... most underrated player for his entire career 6.5

Mikel did well, nice contrebution no fault and holding possesion very well was only there for 10 Min or so -

Maloud, no major impact -

Meireles was very nervous, hasty and tackled to much (boy imagin Mikel doing some of this tackles this board would've gone down under the rants)... Sublime goal, really well taken, calmed a bit down at the second half wasn't as influencal as against lower sides, have to agree with Henrique, he is e really good squadplayer and he deserves credit for his talent against midrange clubs, but not a top top class player like lamps was in his prime, we need defo somebody with worldclass at that spot...

I'm so pleased to be honnest, wonderfull game but I have to disagree with the team as a whole...

bossy gett'n all this praise is weired, also Romeu.

Bosingwa was awfull at defending (first goal was mainly his and romeus failure) his crosses and his bombing forward was ok, but he only did so because studge da man was haveing a go at the citieh players so he had nough room, but some nice crossings he did, but still, everytime city was coming over the right flanks they looked dangerous, thanks to iva for blocking most of the crosses 5.5

Romeu was really, really nervous, and I wanted him to be replaced after the first half... he was so often outta position (especially for the first goal), but in the second half he was really sublime... so for me 6.5 or 7 at maximum

Studge, doesn't deserve that much praise, but its not his fault he was on fire and played well, good runs, good switching the wings and into the middle nice dribblings but couldn't get on the ball, mainly because of our midfield, nontheless crucial two actions for the equalizer and the handball 8.0

Mikel did well, nice contrebution no fault and holding possesion very well was only there for 10 Min or so -

Disagree on some major points.

Romeu was CLASS. So composed all the time. Everytime he got the ball in pressured positions, even when 2 or 3 city players were hounding him and closing him down, he always found the right pass and that too calmly.

Bosingwa tried. He just isnt all that and everyone knows it. Its not that he is not good enough, He simply isnt a complete player ...in attack or defense.

Sturridge for once wasnt solo.(reason for praise) However, even though he went in and out of the game in terms of runs..... Throughout the game, every time the ball was lobbed up....he somehow controlled it brilliantly from the air and started our forward movement.

Mikel....after repeated performances by Romeu.... I always felt mikel did fuck all for us.... no goal threat.... not good at passing....short sideways back passes 10 ft pass max.... He is too big and if he tries running with the ball he is clumsy ....so then turns back or sideways and passes it....making his possession and time useless. Even when he came on he was nothing worth mentioning.... actually made me more nervous when he came on.

Great Win. Come On Arsenal!!!!