Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How thick are they? Players too for that matter.

They actually think they "won" and now have a chance to catch us. They have no clue that clattenburg was acting on orders to reduce our lead at the top to assist the rags, Atkinson dd it at anfield.chelsea and Liverpool aren't going to get anywhere near us so gifting them points won't serve the agenda, it only serves to allow the rags to catch up . I knew the FA were worried about us when I saw the fixture schedule, the Christmas programme and the games following the champions league games but whilst of course going out of that cup our league form has not abated so something had to be done. Enter the rag refs.

People may say "what's he on about" but I'm right. I watch us week in and week out and we are a formidable side and the ONLY way we'll drop points is to be cheated. We were cheated at fulham, we were cheated at anfield and we were cheated last night. My only criticism of our team is we have to put away any chances we get, not for goal difference but to ensure that whatever the rags ref does we are too far out of sight for it to matter.

Good luck Chelsea with your hollow victory but you've been played, you were just pawns in the game of the television ratings game, the rags simply have to win stuff and be there or there abouts to keep the asia market tuning in.

Enjoy your top four finish cos that's where you'll end up, clattenburg and his colleges have an agenda and you and us are not a part of it.

The difference is we can smash that agenda if we stay strong, you're not good enough with or without help."

Some more gold from Bluemoon. City fans on Chelsea and a conspiracy to bring them down. :541:

Some more gold from Bluemoon. City fans on Chelsea and a conspiracy to bring them down. :541:

I don't get how they were "cheated" at Chelsea. Maybe they could have had a pen, but at first i thought Silva dived, and maybe the ref felt the same?

Plus Yaya Toure and Kompany should have been off, they hardly had a shot in the 2nd half, and only had 3 on target the whole game.

Yeah they were really cheated. Oh and didn't Liverpool completely out-play them? that is also cheating right lmao.

Drogba was sent off for Touchig Vidics chin in the finals of Champions League. Yaya you're had to go.

Will any action be taken based on YouTube video? I guess not unless your name in John Terry

Yeah i agree, the same rules must apply, Gervinho also touched Joey Barton, and Barton went down like a fairy just to get him sent off, so the same rules must apply, once you purposly assault someone, even if it is just a little scrape then you have to go off.

I'm not sure Yaya being banned will do us any good. Watch the Meireles goal, the lazy fcuker strolls around the edge of the box when Meireles makes his run. Hilarious, especially as he can fully see that Meireles is going into the box unmarked, but doesnt even care.

Any one else still hyped about yesterday? I could not sleep from the excitement yesterday, not that I mind! :D

I Sky+ it, keep watching the final 10 minutes haha!

Superb, the build up to the penalty and then the penalty hitting the net and watching the fans and players go mental, love the passion. Atmosphere is unreal. Drogba running down the clock is brilliant, does it so well.

The fans at the end going mental to One Step Beyond is quality, our section does it at Ibrox when we score but it looks nothing compared to that.

Any one else still hyped about yesterday? I could not sleep from the excitement yesterday, not that I mind! :D

I still cannot concentrate on my daily tasks today ;) I cannot get this song out of my head:

Juan Manuel Mata...there's only one Juan Manuel Mata, Juan Manuel Mataaaa, there's only one Juan Manuel Mata in the theme of Guantanamera

Dunno, but any manager that can't see that we can't play a high line with JT and Ivanovic after half a season should never be a manager of one of the top european clubs.

He said he implemented a medium block not a high block. And he said he will continue with the medium block.