Raul Meireles

chrismada9

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't think raul such a bad player but what I'm Disappointed of that he is 28 years old! we were glad to see finally chelsea buying young players and now another player that this season will be 29 why?! roma bought pijanic a great player that could be fit to us perfect and what about hazard!? what there is not enough young great players in the market or what?

it's would be better not to sign him and keep the maxican boy in chelsea give him a chance

all the worlds says that AVB such a great scout if he is so Great he need to bring young players that he will make them better in chelsea not loan tham out...

Agree it was over the belt to give him a 4 year deal, a 2 or 3 at push would have been better, but tbh he aint that bad a signing and will give us some steel for the big games, btw does anyone know whats going on with this suposed suprise signing ctv were going on about?

Guest justin_3d

Interesting signing.

But if he is sign to be put in the bench, while Lampard continues playing 90 mins, then it's a waste of money. %28N%29.gif

Now if he is sign to bench Lampard, then good play by AVB! %28Y%29.gif

Yeah, very interesting. He's a good player but I think he doesn't solve our creativity problem. I liked the way he played in the World Cup 2010. Meireles gives more options in the midfield and he can play in many roles. Hope he plays well!