Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

11165315_10153079577094597_9925340347384

I woke up today and felt like sharing those thoughts with you!

I had so many bright moments in my football careers, so many trophies, many things to be proud of and so many unforgettable things to tell to my grandchildren in the future.

But this one especially is very different for me. In 2012 we won the UEFA Champions League with Chelsea Football Club for the first time ever. We were far away from any nominations, everyone said that we are not gonna make it; they even made some jokes about us before the semi-final the final game. In general, no one literally expected what happened or supported us but our loyal fans in that time. But we proved to everyone that we are the best in the world back then.

It all started with a dream and a true believing in our skills as a team. For anyone, any game is just 90min length, but for us (players, coaches, staff) any game is about endless hours of training, several years of determination and dreaming to make it to this level and millions of supporters who count on you to make them happy and proud of their beloved team.

I opted to share those thoughts in the beginning of the year to tell you that you have to keep on fighting for your dreams, even if everybody around you doesn't believe you can make it. 
Never give up, fight for your dream, be always surrounded by positive people who push you forward, ignore all the haters and negativity thoughts.

Happy new year and I wish you all the best.

12439218_10153566560859597_4280668492405140294_n.jpg