Raul Meireles

chrismada9

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's official CFC are the worst club ever in terms of transfers and negotiations .

When it comes to signings we are hopeless :doh:

I thought we were getting better after Mata's signing but it looks like we are moving back , if that is the case expect expensive purchases of utility players like Zhirkov , Belleti and more DMs/Box to box like essien , ramires , romue , mikel we love those .

Have to admit although i know we have a heart for B to B and DMs but i never thought we will sign Miereles ,

Next year Andy Carroll :doh:

It's official CFC are the worst club ever in terms of transfers and negotiations .

Have to admit although i know we have a heart for B to B and DMs but i never thought we will sign Miereles ,

Next year Andy Carroll :doh:

If liverpool dont get CL football i can seriously see us going for Suarez, and i have never had a strong gut instint since 2007 when for some reason before there was even a rumour i just knew we were getting Sidwell :lol:

Guest justin_3d

I actually like this signing.

But as I mention in various post, this will be a good buy if he takes over Lampard.

Cause if Lampard continues playing while this guy sits on the bench, then he was bough for nothing.

That being said, if he takes over Lampard place, then all signings being made this transfer window where good. Even last year as well, with the exception of Torres.

Well done Chelsea.

P.S. Chelsea you miss out on Alvero. Merieles-Perreira would have made for an exquisite rapid counter attack team, and fast flowing movement of the ball.

Having watched Meireles and Torres for 4 shorts months at LFC, they can play together and seem to have an understanding with each other. Something Torres and Frank don't seem to share.

Meireles' agent was negotiating deal non-stop for last five hours before deadline. Yossi exit was one sticking point. Stupid scousers actually think the deal happened in the last 30 minutes.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah, very interesting. He's a good player but I think he doesn't solve our creativity problem. I liked the way he played in the World Cup 2010. Meireles gives more options in the midfield and he can play in many roles. Hope he plays well!

We might see that creativity coming from Josh if he gets more chances this season.

Start Rant

Got into an arguement with a stupid scouser today about this. He said that he wanted Meireles to leave but afterwards he said that he was a traitor.

"Betray us and you will always walk alone." Fuck off you stupid scouser bastards.

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE WORST FANS IN THE WORLD?

I bet they all think he did it for the money. I think he joined to win trophies and be around many other Portuguese speakers.

End Rant