• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------Hilario------------

Ivanovic--Luiz--Terry--Cole

------------Mikel---------------

-----Meireles--Lampard-----

Sturridge--Torres------Mata

YES PLEASE. Maybe Ramires+Meireles or Ramires+Lampard if Meireles isn't ready.

I'm fully aware of Bosingwa's weaknesses - mainly he can't defend for toffee & can see your point. I still think Bosingwa has been selected due to lack of personnel & AVB has used him to get width. Ramires will play regardless of Bosingwa & as I said there might be a change in the team selection this week due to Mata & Sturridge.

I would like to see Romeu given a run but AVB will go with Mikel if its not Meireles, Luiz does tend to get forward more but our other CB's aren't exactly rigid so you could say the same for them all, generally someone will/should sit if this happens, it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be Mikel that's selected.

I do agree, Ramires deserves to be in the lineup whatever happens. But I can't really see Bosingwa without Ramires, but at the point that we are sure of Rambo's presence there's no worry to have :P

And I also do agree with the width, its very clear that AVB wants to break with Carlo's instructions to give free license and allowing the players (who said Malouda ? :carlo: ) to cut inside everytime and not using the wings.

I think it was very clear against Thailand, we could see Anelka's positionning with the real impression that Villas Boas wanted him to behave like a true wing player, thing he did pretty well that day

Torres is playing way better than anelka!

Hate anelka and dont see a point playing him as a striker would rather see lukaku and he plays as a winger for chelsea when drogba or torres are fit!

Sigh. When I say nothing surprises me anymore on this forum, this is a classic example of why.

In my country two channels pass the premier league and tomorrow they will show arsenal, man city, liverpool and man utd...WTF, everyone except Chelsea :S. Well, i will need a good stream lol, its like the first time that i need to do something like this.