Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

------------------Cech------------------

-Bosingwa----Luiz---Terry----Cole-

-----------------Romeu-----------------

--------Meireles------Lampard-------

--Sturridge----Torres-----J.Mata----

Would like to see something like that, would be awesome to have McEachran instead of Lampard, so that Lampard will realise that he needs to perform to have his starting place secured.

And if we see Torres not performing, give some gametime to Lukaku who really needs it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Meireles will start, AVB will probably have him come in as a sub at the 60min mark or something like he did with Mata. But I do hope Mata starts....I'm going to have a nervous break down if I see Malouda in the starting 11 instead of him!

In my country two channels pass the premier league and tomorrow they will show arsenal, man city, liverpool and man utd...WTF, everyone except Chelsea :S. Well, i will need a good stream lol, its like the first time that i need to do something like this.

You will find everything there:

http://livetv.ru/fr/allupcomingsports/1/

Sunderland-v-Chelsea-Prob-001.jpg

found this online: Sunderland v Chelsea: Probable starters in bold, contenders in light. what do we think?

Why does everyone make a Romeu a shoo-in for the first eleven?

I know new signings are brought in to reinforce the squad, but to already make them a starting member when there's no evidence of them being good enough is ridiculous...

i didn't pick the squad i found it online granted the guardian not most credible source but i think i have seen enough of romeu to give him a shot vs sunderland...if it doesn't pan out thats why we have subs but i think he would do very well in the midfield three

I for one cannot see Romeu or Meireles starting as neither have actually played for Chelsea yet.

Obi's travelled halfway round the world this week and the other half looking for messi (from what i hear)---maybe the lad is tired...

could be a good time for him to come in against Sunderland........

either that or could AVB try out the 4231 system to start?...........start with lamps, in his new role, as deep lying mid with Ramires...Lamps,Ramires, .....Mata,Raul, Danny.......Nando????

(Bring Romeu on 2nd half poss to change/chase things....revert to 433...)

will be interesting to see lineups for next couple of weeks......(think he's at the mind games already with Fergie..lining Drogs against them and not using this coming week......nice one)

Obi's travelled halfway round the world this week and the other half looking for messi (from what i hear)---maybe the lad is tired...

could be a good time for him to come in against Sunderland........

either that or could AVB try out the 4231 system to start?...........start with lamps, in his new role, as deep lying mid with Ramires...Lamps,Ramires, .....Mata,Raul, Danny.......Nando????

(Bring Romeu on 2nd half poss to change/chase things....revert to 433...)

will be interesting to see lineups for next couple of weeks......(think he's at the mind games already with Fergie..lining Drogs against them and not using this coming week......nice one)

Maybe Romeu will start although i for one cannot see it. In my opinion we have to play with one of Romeu or Mikel as we need someone to provide cover for Bosingwa and A.Cole.

Sigh. When I say nothing surprises me anymore on this forum, this is a classic example of why.

LMAO...You know the saying:

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

I am a CFC junkie. I don't get enough of CFC here in Sacramento, so I visit a lot of different CFC boards on the net. Each one of those boards have people complaining about Nico, but I see Nico contributing to the best of his abilities. True, he has loss a step or two, but he plays a more creative role & for those defenders that don't have pace, he can still move pass them. I must say that he has helped a whole hella lot in these last two matches & helped changed the outcomes of those matches. True, he is le sulk & I will forever hate him for his missed pk in Moscow, but I won't look back in anger for the rest of Nico's CFC career.

3 games in 9 days, almost everyone will/should get a game. If Romeu doesn't start this one, then he probably will vs Leverkusen.

Should at least get 15-20 minutes this game though.

Someone did remind that Rambo is suspended in Champions League, so I wouldn't be surprised if Romeu replaces him numerically

I am a CFC junkie. I don't get enough of CFC here in Sacramento, so I visit a lot of different CFC boards on the net. Each one of those boards have people complaining about Nico, but I see Nico contributing to the best of his abilities. True, he has loss a step or two, but he plays a more creative role & for those defenders that don't have pace, he can still move pass them. I must say that he has helped a whole hella lot in these last two matches & helped changed the outcomes of those matches. True, he is le sulk & I will forever hate him for his missed pk in Moscow, but I won't look back in anger for the rest of Nico's CFC career.

Don't see how you can hate Nico for the missed penalty. Sure it wasn't the best penalty but VDS guessed the right way.