Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres talks up playing with studge, studge talks up playing with torres and the goals he can create and score, mata and torres talk of their happiness at playing with each other , we speculate on here as to whether torres mata and studge are the key to getting us going and what happens ....... Torres dropped for nelks! I'm laughing about this now but i think I actually waNt to cry.

Lukaku not being involved isn't a big deal. One of the subs is gonna be another CF (Torres) anyway

Indeed.

Incredibly obvious Torres will be used as 'the' forward substitute. Leaving no room for Lukaku, both Sturridge & Anelka can be shifted out wide anyway. More or less guaranteed Luiz will make an appearance too.