Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of those who think he should be dropped and would be a sign AVB really means he doesn't play players on reputation or because of his play?

Because people are simply sick of him, so probably the first.

Lukaku not being involved isn't a big deal. One of the subs is gonna be another CF (Torres) anyway

Indeed.

Incredibly obvious Torres will be used as 'the' forward substitute. Leaving no room for Lukaku, both Sturridge & Anelka can be shifted out wide anyway. More or less guaranteed Luiz will make an appearance too.

Lampard starts, I expect ~10 pages of dross once again.

Exactly, i'm tired of hearing about it.

I agree that he is not playing that well, but i don't get why all the hate.

People are quick enough to slaughter Lampard when he is not playing well, but when Torres plays bad, they blame the midfield. I just don't get it.

Good lineup, bit surprised that Anelka starts, he normally plays well when he is actually playing in his main position, so hopefully he can impress.

would have preferred Lukaku in the middle of the attack rather than Anelka

If this game won't convince people Andre will rotate then what will?

Kalou on the bench but i will be stunned if he comes on tbh. The only chance he has is if the game aint going our way and Andre does a Jose throw half the team up top late on.

Would have liked to have seen Ryan as with Levekusen and the mancs coming up would have been a good time to rest Cole but Danny starts so i won't complain.