Juan Mata

Severinb

But I'm saying he was never favored by Mourinho if you actually read my posts properly. He never would make him one of the cornerstones of the team and I fear he will do the same with Mata due to the same problems he had like Joe Cole (e.g. lack of physical strength0 despite all of his benefits outweighing those few negatives.

Oh I was not completely sure that you were comparing the two like that. Cole's importance to the team is nowhere near that of Mata, who is by far our best player, with most of our attacking moves going through him. Hell, Cole wasn't even the best winger in the squad (Robben), so it's not particularly fair to make such a comparison.

They have the benefit that they are taller and more physically stronger then Mata, which if you actually took the time to read my posts properly is why I fear that Mata will not be viewed as favorably.

Mate, Ozil and Mata are about as strong as each other. Deco wasn't much if any stronger either. You're clutching at Straws and on an obvious wind up tour of the forum.

Mate, Ozil and Mata are about as strong as each other. Deco wasn't much if any stronger either. You're clutching at Straws and on an obvious wind up tour of the forum.

So I'm on a wind up tour becuase I have an opinion and I want to defend it when criticized for it. Or is it you just acting like a dick becuase I don't share your opinions on Jose?

Also there is a difference in strength between Ozil and Mata, Ozil is about 4 inches taller and has a more physical build then Mata, so my argument is justified.

Mata become the first player ever to have held all 5 of the Champions League, Europa League, World Cup, European Championships and European Under-21 Football Championship simultaneously.

An old facts, but still...

You clearly have issues with female..

LOL, no I dont, it is just that men should look like men and women should look like women!

I despise this metrosexual era we live in...

EDIT: Anyways, this has nothing to do with Mata. He is fucking amazing player and that is what matters.

Mata (along with Azpi and Torres) has been selected for Spain NT going to the Confederations Cup. *sigh*

Though expected, disappointed to see Mata is heading to Confederations Cup. Badly needs a summer break! 6th summer tournament in 5 years!

On the other hand, happy to see Azpi getting selected. Deserved. As for Torres, well okay. His Europa League form got him there...