Juan Mata

Severinb

Biggest wish for JM next year is to improve his play when in possession of the ball. I feel despite his talent he doesn't dominate enough games but is there a way for him to become more of a well-rounded midfielder without completely sacrificing his productivity in the final third?

That was probably Lamps only weakness and why he'll never truly (rightfully or wrongfully) be regarded amongst the greats of the game despite his unprecedented decisiveness, consistency and accomplishments, while Juan on the other hand still has time on his side to develop that side of his game.

Biggest wish for JM next year is to improve his play when in possession of the ball. I feel despite his talent he doesn't dominate enough games but is there a way for him to become more of a well-rounded midfielder without completely sacrificing his productivity in the final third?

That was probably Lamps only weakness and why he'll never truly (rightfully or wrongfully) be regarded amongst the greats of the game despite his unprecedented decisiveness, consistency and accomplishments, while Juan on the other hand still has time on his side to develop that side of his game.

Nah, Mata is fine the way he is. Why turn him into a Siilva and Cazorla when you have Oscar who very easily can end up better than both and is a similar player but even better defensively. Mata has excelled as a second striker high up the pitch, we should keep him there. His stats were out of this world. However, you are correct that we lack control in possession but instead of asking Mata to help, we should ask more of our midfield instead. Keep Mata high up the pitch where he can do the most damage.

People should look however the fuck they please.

But I dont have to like nor I need to stop saying it is ridiculous!

If a man looks like a girl or vice-versa, I will still find it awful, no matter if they are allowed to or not...

Anyways, this is Mata's thread and not Metrosexual thread! :)

Gary Linton @AlbaEspana

Marca/Radio Brand are saying that Jose Mourinho has stated he will listen to offers for both Fernando Torres & Juan Mata...

Would be 'insane' to get rid of Mata. But have to understand one thing here - It is Marca.

I think #CFC fans would go mental if Chelsea sold Mata - But as I say it is Marca, so have to be very cautious.

Mourinho wants to sell Mata?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its embarrassing how predictable the muppets in the media are.

Jose Mourinho in his Chelsea TV interview said he wants to improve players and didn't mention Mata, that means he wants to sell him :doh:

Probably because he ruined the Luiz stories by mentioning his name.

Its embarrassing how predictable the muppets in the media are.

Jose Mourinho in his Chelsea TV interview said he wants to improve players and didn't mention Mata, that means he wants to sell him :doh:

Probably because he ruined the Luiz stories by mentioning his name.

The media are actually still running the 'Luiz to be sold' stories.

Its a fact dat Marca is a Madrid-based paper,its d hate they have for Mourinho,they are trying to unsettle Mata with this rumours,he's our best player for Fuck sake,he wont be sold,Mourinho surely is aware of his on-field talents and abilities