Juan Mata

Severinb

Actually, wasn't Torres more relevant in CL last year in comparison to Mata..

Torres's one on one with a criminally overrated keeper and winning the corner for us from failing in beating Conte dead on plus complaining like a little bitch when he wasn't chosen to take the penalties, is more significant to Mata's contribution in European football? Is that what your getting at?

Torres's one on one with a criminally overrated keeper and winning the corner for us from failing in beating Conte dead on plus complaining like a little bitch when he wasn't chosen to take the penalties, is more significant to Mata's contribution in European football? Is that what your getting at?

Also, Benfica!! lol

Guess you conveniently forget Mata's 2 assists in our penultimate group stage game against Valencia helped us to progress comfortably. Mata's away goal against Napoli. His corner kick delivery that setup Drogba's equalizer in Munich!

Didn't watch group games... I thought I stated I watch from Napoli on (guess not)....

Juan Mata Stats

Juan Mata's 100 appearances for @chelseafc: 87 starts, 13 as a sub, subbed off in 47, played 7600 minutes, scored 29 & assisted 40

Otherwise seen as a goal or an assist every 110 minutes.

Those stats would be far better if he didn't have Torres fucking everything up for us, and if he was any good at penalties! :D

Otherwise seen as a goal or an assist every 110 minutes.

Those stats would be far better if he didn't have Torres fucking everything up for us, and if he was any good at penalties! :D

Actually they would have been far better if he wasnt too selfish in his approach (:

I'm not good at making gifs nor my internet has speed , otherwise i'd had shown you heaps of flicks where he should have done better (:

How is the flicks he execute got anything to do with being selfish?!!

Nevermind. I mean clips , heaps of clips or you could say moments where he could had done better (:

P.S Me anglish is bad ^__^

In the ideal world, we would want all of our players to be perfect and do the right thing in every situation. But that ain't gonna happen.

Don't think there a lot of things Mata should have done better in certain situations but one criticism for him(and some others) is that when the opportunity is there to shoot, then shoot(!) rather than trying to overplay with the tiki-taka football and walk the ball into the net!

In the ideal world, we would want all of our players to be perfect and do the right thing in every situation. But that ain't gonna happen.

Don't think there a lot of things Mata should have done better in certain situations but one criticism for him(and some others) is that when the opportunity is there to shoot, then shoot(!) rather than trying to overplay with the tiki-taka football and walk the ball into the net!

Not just that , he always try to pass quick ball to the striker and thinking he'd hold that for him and laid it back to him while he's continue his run in the box . This needs to stop.

Nevermind. I mean clips , heaps of clips or you could say moments where he could had done better (:

P.S Me anglish is bad ^__^

While I do agree there ARE instances when Mata opts not to pass to the striker, there aren't "heaps" of them like you suggest.

Torres' poor stats have more to do with himself than Mata. I will give him credit for setting up Mata on occasion though...

While I do agree there ARE instances when Mata opts not to pass to the striker, there aren't "heaps" of them like you suggest.

Torres' poor stats have more to do with himself than Mata. I will give him credit for setting up Mata on occasion though...

Ikr , Torres has been awfully shit but that doesn't change the very fact that Mata has been quite selfish . I'm not really talking about those instances , it's actually about how Mata plays . He always passes a quick ball to the striker to hold and makes his run in the box . Which I think has to stop seriously if he has to score all the goals why do we play a striker ?

JUAN MATA SELFISH! Lol :mouthclosed: :mouthclosed: :mouthclosed: :mouthclosed:

The only reason Torres has the (few) goals he has is because of Mata's brilliant passes (Hatrick vs QPR?)

Lol I still remember that pass from Kalou , It was far better than the Mata one ^__^

just leave Backstreet he talks to no sense really...

Oh yesh Mikel sucks :P