Juan Mata

Severinb

He play brilliantly after that brake which he had last month. Especially in the last match he was fabulous. Keep it up and this season will be better for him than the last one.

And for us its better that he's not picked up the Spanish squad, its good to have him at Cobham and give him another brake.

MATA > Carzola > Fabregas > Silva > Jesus Navas (ATM)

One of our Three Maestros is on top of his form, doing some amazing stuff.Now comes Del Bosque and says there was no space for him, give me a break!

CFC will benefit from this, great!

I bit harsh on Navas given that he is a winger.

Look into his eyes and try again.

jesus-navas4.jpg

MATA > Carzola > Fabregas > Silva > Jesus Navas (ATM)

One of our Three Maestros is on top of his form, doing some amazing stuff.Now comes Del Bosque and says there was no space for him, give me a break!

CFC will benefit from this, great!

I bit harsh on Navas given that he is a winger.

Look into his eyes and try again.

jesus-navas4.jpg

For a guy that complains when people go off topic, he likes to do it himself. Oh the irony.

I've never complained. I've told people to get back on topic, but I've never complained. I belive the old proverb applies 'Do as I say, not as I do'.

Besides, I truly hope you are aware that by complaining about me being off topic you are going off topic. Oh the irony.

I've never complained. I've told people to get back on topic, but I've never complained. I belive the old proverb applies 'Do as I say, not as I do'.

Besides, I truly hope you are aware that by complaining about me being off topic you are going off topic. Oh the irony.

You were the one that started posting Jesús Navas pics for no reason on a Juan Mata thread.

Back on topic, Mata is just awesome.

You were the one that started posting Jesús Navas pics for no reason on a Juan Mata thread.

And your point is? That I'm more guilty than johnske64 because I started it? He was off topic just like we are right now.

Mate it seems you have a problem with me; just block me.

I just can't find the words to describe his class. It's indescribable.

And that flick to Ivanovic for his goal...just brilliant.

Good to have him stay at the club for the internationals and get a small brake once again.

I just love how he's proved his doubters wrong and reminded everyone who's (still) the boss. He's so decisive.

After his performance against Wolves, putting him in my fantasy football team to replace Hazard was a masterstroke! 2 games later - 1 goal, 3 assists, keep it up Juan!

His current form is even more important whilst the new signings continue to adapt.

Great read. How ironic it was brought up now :rolleyes:

Del Bosque's baffling decision to leave out Juan Mata.

http://soccernet.esp.../id/162?cc=5901

I actually think it's an awful piece. At first, I actually thought it was done through google translate because the language is so stilted, mannered, and uncomfortable but I'm pretty sure the writer's native language is English and just can't write...Bad writing and poor grammar when you are presenting a piece (rather than just, say, in a casual post) drives me crazy. This piece could have been written perfectly well in one or two simple paragraphs without the overwritten nonsense. (for example , what the hell is "buzz-bomb energy"? A buzz-bomb was a type of German guided missile used in the World Wars. Is that a good way to describe Mata's energy? Just write "he's energetic" or "he has tremendous energy". What does he mean when he says Spain remain "eminently good?" Does he mean that they are a morally upstanding team or does he mean that they are "very good". Writing simply makes you simply a better writer.) Anyway, I think he overstates Spain's need for Mata. Even had Mata been recalled, he wouldn't have started. ,Like many on here, I'm just happy he wasn't recalled so he can rest some more.