Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

what on earth are you talking about, show me where i said that about KdB??? so no it doesnt disprove my point, if anything it strengthens my point as you had to just competely make that up! LOL

Use your head. It is not rocket science is it? You said Lukaku will never make it at a big club because he is scared of competition. Mourinho said the same thing about KDB and that he wanted guaranteed first team football and accused him of "crying" etc, but even though he was supposedly 'scared of competition', he is now at City who are a big club and if Aguero and Silva stay fit, think they will win the league. So KDB according to Mourinho did not want to fight for his place yet he is at a big club now so it does disprove your point. KDB left us to go to a smaller club and has now got himself back at a club on our level and right now quite a lot better than us.

Lukaku could easily follow the same route if he keeps on scoring goals. That is an inconclusive assumption you have come up with to suggest Lukaku will not make it at a big club because he is 'scared of competition'.

Saying something and actually doing it is two different things. Everyone will say the right thing but following up with actions is entirely different.

I am certainly not missing Lukaku and KDB, it is what it is they are past players. Don't see how people have so much energy for these threads.

Use your head. It is not rocket science is it? You said Lukaku will never make it at a big club because he is scared of competition. Mourinho said the same thing about KDB and that he wanted guaranteed first team football and accused him of "crying" etc, but even though he was supposedly 'scared of competition', he is now at City who are a big club and if Aguero and Silva stay fit, think they will win the league. So KDB according to Mourinho did not want to fight for his place yet he is at a big club now so it does disprove your point. KDB left us to go to a smaller club and has now got himself back at a club on our level and right now quite a lot better than us.

Lukaku could easily follow the same route if he keeps on scoring goals. That is an inconclusive assumption you have come up with to suggest Lukaku will not make it at a big club because he is 'scared of competition'.

No just no. De bruyne was never scared to fight for his place! he and Mourinho just never saw eye to eye, Jose didnt like his attitude and KdB obviously didnt like jose very much, its bizarre that you would even compare him to Lukaku.

if it was possible to change your national team no doubt Lukaku would be knocking on Wilmots door asking to leave so he could play for a team where he doesnt have to fight for his place. Kevin and Lukaku have very different mentalities, the fact you cant even see that says it all.

Saying something and actually doing it is two different things. Everyone will say the right thing but following up with actions is entirely different.

I am certainly not missing Lukaku and KDB, it is what it is they are past players. Don't see how people have so much energy for these threads.

you might not be missing them but Chelsea certainly are ,, and others we have dumped

you might not be missing them but Chelsea certainly are ,, and others we have dumped

LOL yeah we only walked our way to the PL title last season, yes we are desperatley missing them, if only we had them this season our team would be defending much better also right?

LOL yeah we only walked our way to the PL title last season, yes we are desperatley missing them, if only we had them this season our team would be defending much better also right?

CHECK todays league table ...also look where Everton Utd and City are

No just no. De bruyne was never scared to fight for his place! he and Mourinho just never saw eye to eye, Jose didnt like his attitude and KdB obviously didnt like jose very much, its bizarre that you would even compare him to Lukaku.

if it was possible to change your national team no doubt Lukaku would be knocking on Wilmots door asking to leave so he could play for a team where he doesnt have to fight for his place. Kevin and Lukaku have very different mentalities, the fact you cant even see that says it all.

Ermm, Mourinho said this of KDB" "He was not ready to compete. He was an upset kid, training very bad".

"He always said he had trained well in his life, but he needs motivation to train well by playing every game."

And LOL, regarding Lukaku, if that was true maybe he would have chosen DR Congo but no he never and he knew the competition he had with Belgian strikers. 2 statements where you have been totally contradicted.

CHECK todays league table ...also look where Everton Utd and City are

yes because if we had Lukaku and De Bruyne they would sort all our issues out! and Everton and City are above us solely because of those two! do you ever think before you type?

Ermm, Mourinho said this of KDB" "He was not ready to compete. He was an upset kid, training very bad".

"He always said he had trained well in his life, but he needs motivation to train well by playing every game."

And LOL, regarding Lukaku, if that was true maybe he would have chosen DR Congo but no he never and he knew the competition he had with Belgian strikers. 2 statements where you have been totally contradicted.

exactly those quote show that Jose wasnt happy with KdB's attitude nothing there shows Kevin was scared of competition thanks for proving me right.

LOL yeah as if Lukaku would chose congo, he obviously wants to try to be a top player otherwise why did he come to Chelsea and not just stay in Belgium??? of course he would try to make it at a top team why wouldnt he, but fact is he isnt good enough and he cant handle competition, nothing you have said disproves that. Think before you speak.

exactly those quote show that Jose wasnt happy with KdB's attitude nothing there shows Kevin was scared of competition thanks for proving me right.

LOL yeah as if Lukaku would chose congo, he obviously wants to try to be a top player otherwise why did he come to Chelsea and not just stay in Belgium??? he cant handle competition, nothing you have said disproves that. Think before you speak.

Tell me what made KDB different to Lukaku please? Come on. You are not making sense. KDB had competition and so did Lukaku. Maybe you should apply the same thing with Lukaku with KDB.

Well you said he would walk to another NT if he knew he would be guaranteed a start. He would be at DR Congo. Fact is he believes he can be no.1 for Belgium.

yes because if we had Lukaku and De Bruyne they would sort all our issues out! and Everton and City are above us solely because of those two! do you ever think before you type?

we would be better than we are ... DONT you ever think before you shout your mouth off with BS .. check their current ratings either Opta or squwaka,, and compare with YOUR stars

we would be better than we are ... DONT you ever think before you shout your mouth off with BS .. check their current ratings either Opta or squwaka,, and compare with YOUR stars

LOL what have I just read! First of all player ratings mean nothing to me! I watch games to form opinions not see how random websites rate players!

And the fact is we wouldn't be better with them as they wouldn't solve our issues! They wouldn't stop us leaking goals and they wouldn't stop us getting dominated in midfield! Even Messi would struggle to play well for us with the way we have been playing! This isn't FIFA this is real life.

Tell me what made KDB different to Lukaku please? Come on. You are not making sense. KDB had competition and so did Lukaku. Maybe you should apply the same thing with Lukaku with KDB.

Well you said he would walk to another NT if he knew he would be guaranteed a start. He would be at DR Congo. Fact is he believes he can be no.1 for Belgium.

We are going round in circles here, fact is you haven't come up with one good counter argument, you tried by comparing Lukaku to De Bruyne which backfired on you as they are very different.

there is really nothing you can say to prove me wrong, only Lukaku can prove me wrong by going to a top team, face competition for the number 1 spot, get dropped and then not sulk and instead fight to earn his place back, if Lukaku can do that then I will say I was wrong, but I know that won't happen, Lukaku would no doubt sulk and leave if he ever loses his place in the team. Only top club who may sign him is Man United as they currently don't have any top strikers, but I doubt they would ever be satisfied with Lukaku as their number 1 striker and they would just sign a real top striker and Lukaku would inevitably sulk again.

We are going round in circles here, fact is you haven't come up with one good counter argument, you tried by comparing Lukaku to De Bruyne which backfired on you as they are very different.

there is really nothing you can say to prove me wrong, only Lukaku can prove me wrong by going to a top team, face competition for the number 1 spot, get dropped and then not sulk and instead fight to earn his place back, if Lukaku can do that then I will say I was wrong, but I know that won't happen, Lukaku would no doubt sulk and leave if he ever loses his place in the team. Only top club who may sign him is Man United as they currently don't have any top strikers, but I doubt they would ever be satisfied with Lukaku as their number 1 striker and they would just sign a real top striker and Lukaku would inevitably sulk again.

We are going around in cirlces but the conclusion is that you cannot say a player being scared of competition means they will not make it at a big club when KDB proved otherwise.

For the record I don't actually think they were scared of competition. I think they just know how Mourinho works. His lack of rotation says a lot.

We are going around in cirlces but the conclusion is that you cannot say a player being scared of competition means they will not make it at a big club when KDB proved otherwise.

For the record I don't actually think they were scared of competition. I think they just know how Mourinho works. His lack of rotation says a lot.

why on earth do you keep comparing Lukaku to kdb? such a lazy comparison that makes little sense.

just reading your post again, i see you said 'YOUR stars' what do you mean by that? are you not a Chelsea fan? or do you just not want to be asociated with the Chelsea players? you seem to defend players like De Bruyne, Lukaku and David Luiz and then refer to Chelsea players as your stars as if they have no connection to yourself, i find that very strange, and the funny thing is i gaurantee not only you but the other few people who spend so much energy trying to defend De Bruyne and Lukaku whenever i speak the truth about them or give my opinion on them, if they were wearing Chelsea shirts and were in bad form you and the others who defend them would be slating them, but because they dont play for Chelsea you and the few others praise them no matter what. I find that very strange.