Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I know this isn't always the case, but Lukaku made 7 dribbles last match with Everton (http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/720804/Live). He might have a poor first touch, but when he's on his best (like at this very moment), he is more than a physical striker with pace.

That's very impressive but surely that's an anomaly for Lukaku? I'm not averse to having him in the squad as I think he'd be a useful player but in my mind we need extremely technical players leading the line more than we need big physical strikers. Liverpool are currently scoring at will against teams with two technically gifted forwards. No big man, battering ram in sight.

Intelligent runs off the ball, a commitment to get into spaces for crosses, dropping off and linking the play, a better aerial threat....all the things that Torres didn't.

The guy has a knack of scoring and that's great, but he got on the wrong side of Jose. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sold.

He may be sold to fund another transfer or because he won't settle for being more of a squad player rather than first choice. Jose can be petty at times but I don't think he'd get rid of him because of a small disagreement to be honest.

We bring him back, ship out Eto, Torres and Ba and go all in for Cavani (who i think is available) or Costa. No way in hell should lukaku leave the club, we already let go of Sturridge and that was AFTER he scored goals for us and played under AVB!

We should sell him. Great decision. Plus we have such awrsome options.

33-40 year old etoo

A fycking blondie who can not hold the balls for more than 2 seconds before going to the grpund and crying like a bitch.

A 30 year old ba who is worse off than the blondie in the books of our manager.

A 20 year old bamford playing in championship

A teenager in feruz

I mean who the fuck needs lukaku. Sell him. Sell him for free. Sell hazard too while we are at it.

I've heard a rumour that we're allowed to sign players this summer.

#mindblown

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 36m

Romelu Lukaku is unlikely to stay at parent club Chelsea having fallen out of favour with manager Jose Mourinho. (Guardian) #CFC #THFC #EFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 1h

Lukaku's agent; "I'm looking for a club for Romelu. And yes, I've talked to Daniel Levy once, but that doesn't mean he will join Spurs" #CFC

so, he is gone. great. lets sell our good strikers, as we did with Sturridge. Hopefully we'll sell him to Spurs and he will bang in 20 goals. are we fucking nuts to strengthen our opponents? sturridge, mata and now lukaku? are we for real?

Dont really know why Jose does not fancy him?

Because he asked to leave the club in August? Jose doesn't like players who don't have that desire to fight for what they want.

Plus he likes strikers who work hard up front and that's not quite how I'd describe Lukaku at the moment. Great finisher but like Mata, there are questions over his suitability in the system.

Selling him to a team who have no manager and managed to spend £100 million to get worse isn't the worst thing in the world.

I've heard a rumour that we're allowed to sign players this summer.

#mindblown

They were allowed to sign players last summer as well. Who came?

The board better be damn sure they've already got a world class striker fixed before even considering talks about Lukaku. If they sell him now and Costa or Cavani are not coming, shit's gonna hit the van if he keeps banging them in next season.

Bring back Lukaku

Keep Eto'o

Sign Costa

That's what has to be done. End of story.

Also, play every home game next year with two strikers (Eto'o + Costa or Lukaku) and every away game with Costa up front and with Lukaku ready to get on the pitch during the second half.