Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He is in the Belguim national squad he's there 1st choice striker! He was just injured for the game Vs Turkey. Give the Bloke a break he's 18.... What where all of us doing when we where 18? He's already scored for his country and has been playing 1st team football since he was 16. Let us give him time to develop under our coaches and the Academy and trust me He'll be a big success in the prem! If we dont buy him NOW his value will just grow. He supports Chelsea and idolises Drogba, I dont see any reason why he shouldnt come. Plus he's incredibly humble and realises he just wont start from the begining and thats very hard to find in a footballer that has so much interest!

He is in the Belguim national squad he's there 1st choice striker! He was just injured for the game Vs Turkey. Give the Bloke a break he's 18.... What where all of us doing when we where 18? He's already scored for his country and has been playing 1st team football since he was 16. Let us give him time to develop under our coaches and the Academy and trust me He'll be a big success in the prem! If we dont buy him NOW his value will just grow. He supports Chelsea and idolises Drogba, I dont see any reason why he shouldnt come. Plus he's incredibly humble and realises he just wont start from the begining and thats very hard to find in a footballer that has so much interest!

Well said.:goodpost:

But We also believed in Hiddinks news. =)

All we can do right now is speculate. But I'm not sure If its a wise move to pay 22m for a striker and then loan him for Bolton.

Barcelona did this many times and it never worked.

Hiddink news, i wasnt 100% believing it, I did think a lot of people assumed the deal was done and it was from it. Anyway I am 1000000x happier we appointed Villas-Boas. Loaning to Bolton isnt the worst thing in the world, Daniel Sturridge found decent form there. If Lukaku comes, its likely he will go on loan to an EPL side, or we will sign him and leave him at Anderlecht for a year

Great post, and indeed he is our nr1 striker.. 14 caps and 3 goals at the moment..

In my opinion he didn't score more cause he almost needed to do all the work in front for Anderlecht, the only man that connected excellent with Lukaku was Boussoufa, who was off form beginning of last season and was sold in january to Anzhi.

I would get him, only the price should be between M10£ and M12£, but in these days that's not going to be the case..

he's not even good enough to make the Belgium national squad. How often have you seen him play?

He is good enough, he is their n1 striker but was injured the last match.

And i have seen him play enough, i have a subscription to Anderlecht.

He is a great and strong player, fast, good passes, nice finishing..

But he needs to leave anderlecht to make a progress.. In Anderlecht the last matches (when boussoufa left to Anzi) he was playin on an Island and had to carry the team on his own (as a 17 year old schoolboy).

But even then he scored his goals...

So if Chelsea would sign him, he wil work his ass of and fight for his place in the team. And in Chelsea he isn't going to play on an Island and he wil be surrounded by good players that can provide him the passes he needs.

he's not even good enough to make the Belgium national squad. How often have you seen him play?

He IS good enough to make the Belgium national squad. The last 3 games he had some small injury's. But the main reason for him not playing the last 3 games was because Anderlecht was scared to have him badly injured during an international game.

Have you seen him play against Russia?

He is good enough, he is their n1 striker but was injured the last match.

And i have seen him play enough, i have a subscription to Anderlecht.

He is a great and strong player, fast, good passes, nice finishing..

But he needs to leave anderlecht to make a progress.. In Anderlecht the last matches (when boussoufa left to Anzi) he was playin on an Island and had to carry the team on his own (as a 17 year old schoolboy).

But even then he scored his goals...

So if Chelsea would sign him, he wil work his ass of and fight for his place in the team. And in Chelsea he isn't going to play on an Island and he wil be surrounded by good players that can provide him the passes he needs.

Being good enough to be n1 striker in Belgium NT doesn't mean he is good enough to play for Chelsea.

He is worth 10 or 12m. He is no the answer to win the PL or/and CL in next 2 or 3 seasons, so if we need a new striker, Radamel Falcao, El Tigre, is the answer.

Being good enough to be n1 striker in Belgium NT doesn't mean he is good enough to play for Chelsea.

He is worth 10 or 12m. He is no the answer to win the PL or/and CL in next 2 or 3 seasons, so if we need a new striker, Radamel Falcao, El Tigre, is the answer.

emo3.gifemo3.gifemo3.gif

Mine and Romelu's conversation on facebook!

• Shane Guihen
    • Please sign for Chelsea F.C, we would love you too!

[*]274632_100001756219709_7365986_q.jpg5 minutes agoRomelu Lukaku

• Maybe next year Shane ;)blank.gif

[*]187091_1319867950_3070528_q.jpg4 minutes agoShane Guihen

• No this year, with you, Sturridge, Torres and Drogba we'd be unstoppable!
  • 274632_100001756219709_7365986_q.jpg2 minutes agoRomelu Lukaku
    • My team and Chelsea had some contact but there is still nothing official between me, Anderlecht and Chelsea

[*]187091_1319867950_3070528_q.jpgA few seconds agoShane Guihen

• Its no secrect your a big admirer of Didier Drogba, and he could be gone next season so if you want a chance to play with him sign now!

• Shane Guihen

• My team and Chelsea had some contact but there is still nothing official between me, Anderlecht and Chelsea

• Its no secrect your a big admirer of Didier Drogba, and he could be gone next season so if you want a chance to play with him sign now!

fainthv9.gif

• Shane Guihen

Nice, so that was more or less confirmation that Chelsea have been in contact with his club in regards to a transfer.

:chai: