Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

lol...do you believe that was the real deal ?

Do you believe a professional footballer will talk with random people in facebook and tell them about transfers ? lmao

Agreed it can't be him.. btw.. I don't mean to go off-topic or anything.. Neymar's agent Ribeiro.. 2 weeks ago.. Personal Messaged my friend when my friend asked him publicly will neymar join Chelsea.. the agent... replied (personal message) "No he will not join Chelsea, hopefully" Which is really weird.. shocking to see Ribeiro doing that!

260011_218811558151304_215379335161193_743358_560523_n.jpg

247306_218811731484620_215379335161193_743360_5192950_n.jpg

And yes that is Ribeiro's official Twitter account.. as Neymar follows him, along with other players.. and last year he did admit that it was his twitter account somewhere.... really strange how an agent would talk to a teenager about his player's future...! :wacko:

Agreed it can't be him.. btw.. I don't mean to go off-topic or anything.. Neymar's agent Ribeiro.. 2 weeks ago.. Personal Messaged my friend when my friend asked him publicly will neymar join Chelsea.. the agent... replied (personal message) "No he will not join Chelsea, hopefully" Which is really weird.. shocking to see Ribeiro doing that!

260011_218811558151304_215379335161193_743358_560523_n.jpg

247306_218811731484620_215379335161193_743360_5192950_n.jpg

And yes that is Ribeiro's official Twitter account.. as Neymar follows him, along with other players.. and last year he did admit that it was his twitter account somewhere.... really strange how an agent would talk to a teenager about his player's future...! :wacko:

Actually he did not said "hopefully" he said "unfortunately".

But lets stay on topic. =)

Put those news in Neymar's thread, and it will be a good argument to end this "saga", at least in this forum.

Actually he did not said "hopefully" he said "unfortunately".

But lets stay on topic. =)

Put those news in Neymar's thread, and it will be a good argument to end this "saga", at least in this forum.

Ah alright will do, thanks for clearing it up mate! :)

Mine and Romelu's conversation on facebook!

• Shane Guihen
    • Please sign for Chelsea F.C, we would love you too!

[*]274632_100001756219709_7365986_q.jpg5 minutes agoRomelu Lukaku

• Maybe next year Shane ;)blank.gif

[*]187091_1319867950_3070528_q.jpg4 minutes agoShane Guihen

• No this year, with you, Sturridge, Torres and Drogba we'd be unstoppable!
  • 274632_100001756219709_7365986_q.jpg2 minutes agoRomelu Lukaku
    • My team and Chelsea had some contact but there is still nothing official between me, Anderlecht and Chelsea

[*]187091_1319867950_3070528_q.jpgA few seconds agoShane Guihen

• Its no secrect your a big admirer of Didier Drogba, and he could be gone next season so if you want a chance to play with him sign now!

Absolutely his fake account.

Official Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Romelulukaku

His own page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1288596730&ref=ts and NOT http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001756219709

That's just a fan of him who want him to stay in Belgium.

I already suggested we might have signed him since he wanted his future sorted out before his exams started. Maybe he was waiting for them to finish before announcing it?

Don't see a reason why they would not make any official announcement if the deal is done.

I also think its really hard to believe that they would do any signings without the approval of the new manager.

I already suggested we might have signed him since he wanted his future sorted out before his exams started. Maybe he was waiting for them to finish before announcing it?

That sounds a bit more of a professional way to deal with the transfer. Wait for your exams to finish and then announce that a deal has been done.

At the end of the day it saves a lot of hassle from the media during the really important times.

He tweeted last week or so that he is done with his exams, and he passed.

So why have we not announced it yet? whistling.gif