Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

It is not about his price. Andre probably wants to bring Falcao, and if that happens, there will be little space for Lukaku.

Lukaku is still a kid though, getting rid of Drogba, Anelka & Kalou would certainly free up space.

…Not that I’m entirely for the Lukaku deal to go through.

The Anderlecht board still thinks Lukaku is going to Chelsea, it's taking a while because of the asking price. Chelsea want's to pay less, Anderlecht want's to hold on to the €20M fee.. About the matter that Villas-Boas doesn't want him they answerd: Then you people have other sources then us.

There's no point buying an unproven 18 year old for £20m when u can use that £20m to add to the offer of a Sanchez/Modric/Neymar and wrap them up.

I mean why offer £22m for Modric and £20m for Lukaku and £30m for neymar when you can use that £20m from the Lukaku bid to add £10m to the Modric and Neymar offers which would pretty much seal them. I think the only reason we aint got Lukaku yet is because we need to get rid of Drogba first. We don't need Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Falcao (If he comes) and Lukaku.

Edited by OllieCFC

Only if we make a serious offer. Apparently Villas-Boas is not sure about the transfer yet..

I have to side w/ AVB on this one. The kid is only 18, so he hasn't really played on a HUGE CLUB LIKE CFC. So why pay a lot of jack for a possibility. That being said, I do like the fact that the kid has come forward & state he wants to play for CFC. I am feeling that. I would love to see him paired w/ Kakuta. I believe these two kids can perform magic. Magic that will nullify the so call glory of Neymar ;)

Villas Boas said yesterday that he wont think about any new signing until he meet the current squad in July 6.

So, all the news about "done deals" is rubbish. If people from Aderletch are claiming Villas-Boas want Lukaku, then they are lying.

Villas Boas said yesterday that he wont think about any new signing until he meet the current squad in July 6.

So, all the news about "done deals" is rubbish. If people from Aderletch are claiming Villas-Boas want Lukaku, then they are lying.

Not really, Lukaku could be a Roman signing. AVB can still have final say on transfers but there will still be the odd few which Roman himself will want at CFC.

Not really, Lukaku could be a Roman signing. AVB can still have final say on transfers but there will still be the odd few which Roman himself will want at CFC.

lol

Roman signings are the big ones, fella. Ballack, Schevchenko, Torres. This kind of fancy players.

I can't see Kukaku being one of Roman's signings.

Arsenal FC keen on Chelsea FC target Romelu Lukaku - report

http://www.crunchspo...C-201106280075/

Arsenal now remains to us to start taking players from under the nose angry.gif

Relax...Wenger would never pay the money Anderlech want for their overrated kid...oh and I believe that he also wants to win a trophy or two :whistling:

Relax...Wenger would never pay the money Anderlech want for their overrated kid...oh and I believe that he also wants to win a trophy or two :whistling:

Recent rumors suggest that Arsenal will take on Samir Nasri somewhere around 20 million of cash and Gael Clichy will have funds for Romelu Lukaku. Now another question is whether Arsene Wenger will attempt to get a player of his caliber to attack if there is Van Persie, Bendtner and Chamakh

Guest justin_3d

I don't think we need him anymore with AVB.

AVB will look for players like Torres and Falcao type.

Our Drogba type style while die when Drogba leaves.

Now will be about flair, and Lukaku does not brings that.