Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku possesses a fearsome pace, physicality of any striker & great finishing touch,one of the best strikers to ever play at Chelsea. Hence he was moved out because Jose sanctioned it.

Some say, he is too young, too raw. Meanwhile, Hazard, Oscar & Schurrle are used in the starting line-up.

I believe, Lukaku is being held up in his progress instead of giving an opportunity to play for the club he loves.

Perhaps, at Everton Lukaku may refine his game. We need to wait. I just hope, he won´t get fed up with Chelsea & ask to move, next year.

Lukaku possesses a fearsome pace, physicality of any striker & great finishing touch,one of the best strikers to ever play at Chelsea

What are you smoking?

Yeah, he has the potential to be a great player for us but he hasn't been one of the best strikers to ever play for this club.

What are you smoking?

Yeah, he has the potential to be a great player for us but he hasn't been one of the best strikers to ever play for this club.

some say, the same stuff as you ?

His ability tells me, he is one of the best I ever seen at Chelsea. Potential to be better than Drogba. I hope, you agree.

some say, the same stuff as you ?

His ability tells me, he is one of the best I ever seen at Chelsea. Potential to be better than Drogba. I hope, you agree.

You're wrong.

Have you watched WBA matches last year?

Or just because he talks big, you think he's a misunderstood talent.

Ask yourself why if he's such a talent, why no big clubs don't try to have him?

MOURINHO ON SUMMER MOVES

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3447451

The manager was specifically referring to Moses and Lukaku, two he said the club would have been 'more than happy to keep' in this season's squad but decided with an eye on the long-term for both Chelsea and the two attackers, it is better for them to go on loan to Liverpool and Everton respectively.

On the subject of gaining regular playing time, Mourinho said: 'It is important for Lukaku.

'We have Samuel Eto'o, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba, and of course he would have had chances to play but another thing is to play basically every weekend.

'He had [possible] clubs, he had options and he made that decision, I have to respect that decision and hopefully it goes well for him and it goes well for everyone.'

'It is time for every one of us to think about the competitions and to think about the improvement of our players, and to stop thinking about selling and buying and who is coming and who is leaving,' Mourinho told Chelsea TV following the end of the transfer window.

Well said.

You're wrong.

Have you watched WBA matches last year?

Or just because he talks big, you think he's a misunderstood talent.

Ask yourself why if he's such a talent, why no big clubs don't try to have him?

What clubs would not buy him ?

Take your time to think it over.

A great future, for Lukaku lies ahead, potentially the best...?

There's a difference between potential and reality. I agree that he could be one of the best strikers to ever play for Chelsea. No one knows that, but to say that now when he hasn't even scored for us is way too early.

According to Jos'e it was Lukaku and his representatives that wanted the move on loan so he could play minutes all season. Great move for his development. We have goals throughout whole team in Ivanovic,Lampard,Oscar,Eden and hopefully Eto. We hopefully wont miss him this season or it will be the 3rd season in a row we have loaned out a striker who has out scored our own.

the source of a lot of confusion: The opinion on the lukaku saga can differ if you adress 1) is it good for Lukaku 2) is it good for Chelsea now

I say 1) yes

I say 2) no, we weakened our attack (or narrowed down the options)

I am frustrated as fuck a lot do not seem to discern between those two and then attack - including the 'belgian' remarks that have been going on repeat for weeks ....

Dont know if anyone has posted this yet:

Mirallas: I was in Lukaku's room on Monday and only left when he was joining Everton

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2410967/Evertons-Kevin-Mirallas-said-helped-Romelu-Lukaku-decide-join.html#ixzz2dvCCxhr8

This cant be true....

Romelu Lukaku on his move to Everton:

"Eto'o joining us didn't influence my decision because I was already behind Fernando Torres in the pecking order anyway."

What can't be true? That Lukaku was behind Torres in the pecking order? I think that was pretty obvious in the first 4 games.