Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

HOW DOES LOANING HIM TO WBA HELP HIM? HIS LAST MATCH WITH WBA WAS MANCHESTER UNITED IN WHICH HE SCORED A HAT-TRICK. YET AGAINST UNITED, HE DINT GET A MINUTE TO PLAY?

HIS 17 GOALS FOR WBA ARE THROWN ASIDE IF EVER MENTIONED, SAYING THAT "IT WAS JUST WBA, WHO CARES, HE DINT SCORE FOR US".

THIS IS A USELESS LOAN WHICH DOES NOTHING FOR HIM BECOMING A CHELSEA PLAYER. IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MANY GOALS HE SCORES, HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO START FROM GROUND 0 AGAIN, NEXT SEASON.

USELESS.

Well how does sitting on the bench this season help him. If Jose doesn't think he is ready, then its better off he just go and get consistent game time, and score goals.

HOW DOES LOANING HIM TO WBA HELP HIM? HIS LAST MATCH WITH WBA WAS MANCHESTER UNITED IN WHICH HE SCORED A HAT-TRICK. YET AGAINST UNITED, HE DINT GET A MINUTE TO PLAY?

HIS 17 GOALS FOR WBA ARE THROWN ASIDE IF EVER MENTIONED, SAYING THAT "IT WAS JUST WBA, WHO CARES, HE DINT SCORE FOR US".

THIS IS A USELESS LOAN WHICH DOES NOTHING FOR HIM BECOMING A CHELSEA PLAYER. IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MANY GOALS HE SCORES, HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO START FROM GROUND 0 AGAIN, NEXT SEASON.

USELESS.

Couldn't agree more. Shocking. I'm fucking raging.

USELESS.

We found out with Ba scoring goals for that type of team doesn't translate to Chelsea.

He is young, if this helps his career then so be it. Forsell also scored 17 for Birmingham in 03/04.

Lukaku is going to be a great forward for us, but it's clear he is still a bit raw, if he gets even better next season at WBA then so be it for me.

Sitting watching SSN, nervous wreck. Albion NEED signings. Didnt think it would be possible to see him play for the Albion again and this possibility has got me sat here infront of twitter/SSN like a nervous wreck! We'll look after him for one more year!!

Come back Romelu!

Sessengon for 6m is decent tbh. On his day Sessengon is class.

USELESS.

Don't agree with a word of this. Nobody is discarding the goals he scored last year but he is not a finished product and more importantly, Mourinho doesn't see him as someone we need to keep so wouldn't have played him regularly anyway. This loan could do a lot for him if he shows the ability to excel as a team's #1 striker which he hasn't done. If he succeeds, he will be back at Chelsea and playing regularly for us. I don't understand why people are so outraged by this..

Well how does sitting on the bench this season help him. If Jose doesn't think he is ready, then its better off he just go and get consistent game time, and score goals.

Well, its just that. We think he isnt ready. But .... We never play him: not two years ago, not now. Only in preseason and he scored enough then.

Its manager anxiety avoidance: better go with experience/expensive strikers. Understandable, emotionally comfortable, but factually delusional.

I can't help but think we wouldn't be loaning him if he hadn't missed that penalty

I can guarantee you 100% that it has literally nothing to do with that. Lukaku has a lot of improvement to make with his runs, his timings, his first touch, his passing, etc...Like any player, he needs playing time to improve.

We found out with Ba scoring goals for that type of team doesn't translate to Chelsea.

He is young, if this helps his career then so be it. Forsell also scored 17 for Birmingham in 03/04.

Lukaku is going to be a great forward for us, but it's clear he is still a bit raw, if he gets even better next season at WBA then so be it for me.

it still does not answer my question - HOW DOES HIS LOAN TO WBA HELP HIS CHELSEA CAREER.

Don't agree with a word of this. Nobody is discarding the goals he scored last year but he is not a finished product and more importantly, Mourinho doesn't see him as someone we need to keep so wouldn't have played him regularly anyway. This loan could do a lot for him if he shows the ability to excel as a team's #1 striker which he hasn't done. If he succeeds, he will be back at Chelsea and playing regularly for us. I don't understand why people are so outraged by this..

seriously??? he has not done... 17 goals in PL itself. leading the line for more than half the season and getting a hat-trick against man-united. u basically just proved my point.

Looks some ways it makes sense, because he is back to playing regular football but are you fucking serious??????? Mourinho confirmed he will be a big player for us this season and confirmed he is staying. Scored for fun last season, top scorer in pre-season and we loan him out. What a fucking kick in the teeth. Yeah, Etoo is on a one year deal. On paper, Lukaku comes back next season and come sback ready but knowing us we go out on buy a fucking striker and we dent his confidence. Shambles! Joke

Looks like he is going Everton anyway. We really set no standards for youngsters to follow sometimes. Completely raging at this deal.

please read the rest of my post to rather than just the parts u like.

It's not the parts I like, It's the reality. Would I play him over Ba and Torres? Sure, but I'm not the coach. It's better if he get's loaned out and gets consistent playing time than getting minutes here and there over here