Mario Götze

As many said, what a bitch move by Pep Guardiola!

I mean, will anyone be interested in seeing the Bundesliga from now on?

Yeah, pretty much makes the Bundesliga redundant now. Especially when someone snaps up Lewadowski in the summer.

Pep is a overrated knob, he couldn't even hack it in a two-team league with Messi last year, so now he wants no competition at all. What a cock.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is already a bit boring to be honest...

Last 6 matches Hannover 96 1 - 6 Bayern München 20/04/2013 Bayern München 4 - 0 1. FC Nürnberg 13/04/2013 Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 1 Bayern München 06/04/2013 Bayern München 9 - 2 Hamburger SV 30/03/2013 Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1 - 2 Bayern München 16/03/2013 Bayern München 3 - 2 Fortuna Düsseldorf 09/03/2013

It's not when you're watching only the highlights XD

People talking of playing him as false 9, well that would be great if he could actually finish. He's certainly no Messi, or even Fabregas at that position. Not to mention they have Gomez and Mandzukic who score lots of goals, so i really don't see the point of playing him there.

Robin Van Pus-say is a cunt, He left Wenger with no choice at all and that deal is much more than just 24M,if you would include all the bonuses and other stuff.

Why was he an ass ? I mean the guy waited years for Arsenal to do something. Nothing was coming, he left.

The price was 24m , I believe, of course add bonuses...

Would you stay at a place...going nowhere ?

Player of his ability deserves a trophy or two, I feel. With Wenger all he had was seeing Wenger running around in his baggy coat..sniveling.

Why was he an ass ? I mean the guy waited years for Arsenal to do something. Nothing was coming, he left.

The price was 24m , I believe, of course add bonuses...

Would you stay at a place...going nowhere ?

Player of his ability deserves a trophy or two, I feel. With Wenger all he had was seeing Wenger running around in his baggy coat..sniveling.

Arsenal bought Cazorla, Podolski for him to fucking stay but he didnt. He's fucking selfish, not even a great player, if you'd remember him from a couple of years back :P

Oh and they probably could of won a couple of trophies, if Pus-say had stayed.

People talking of playing him as false 9, well that would be great if he could actually finish. He's certainly no Messi, or even Fabregas at that position. Not to mention they have Gomez and Mandzukic who score lots of goals, so i really don't see the point of playing him there.

If Guardiola really is trying to create the False 9 role with Gotze, then he really is a limited manager. Guardiola obviously wants to play expansive football but there are other ways of going about it than trying to create what he did at Barcelona with Bayern(assuming if that's his intention). And furthermore, there is only 1 Messi around.

If Guardiola really is trying to create the False 9 role with Gotze, then he really is a limited manager. Guardiola obviously wants to play expansive football but there are other ways of going about it than trying to create what he did at Barcelona with Bayern(assuming if that's his intention). And furthermore, there is only 1 Messi around.

And that is why people are totally wrong when they say Gotze will be his False 9....

Guardiola will implement a completely new system and I bet it will have a top striker (he did try Ibra before using Messi). He wont have all the media in the world saying he is trying to copy Barcelona. I bet he will continue with the 4-2-3-1, he is just buying a top future player to weaken his opposition and make Bundesliga even more secured.

If we assume that Robben will be gone soon and that Muller will be the RW and Ribery the LW. Bayern would actually only have Kroos to play the "Mata role", whereas they will now have Gotze.

I feel they will still give it a go to Hummels and a Striker (wouldnt shock me if they try Cavani).

And that is why people are totally wrong when they say Gotze will be his False 9....

Guardiola will implement a completely new system and I bet it will have a top striker (he did try Ibra before using Messi). He wont have all the media in the world saying he is trying to copy Barcelona. I bet he will continue with the 4-2-3-1, he is just buying a top future player to weaken his opposition and make Bundesliga even more secured.

If we assume that Robben will be gone soon and that Muller will be the RW and Robben the LW. Bayern would actually only have Kroos to play the "Mata role", whereas they will now have Gotze.

I feel they will still give it a go to Hummels and a Striker (wouldnt shock me if they try Cavani).

Robben will be gone and Robben will play LW?

Also I'd be surprised if Hummels joined Bayern. I think he is quite bitter that they fired his father.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You