Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesnt make much sense, this will be great for someone down the line. Kroos or Gotze himself will be pretty upset and cheap!

Gotze, Muller, Kroos, Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri and Højbjerg all in the same team?

I honestly think Bayern should be focused on buying a LB and a ST and not another CAM....

Err just a thought - Maybe this is why Dortmund want De Bruyne? If they think De Bruyne is good enough to replace Gotze, well...

De Bruyne is a great talent, but Gotze for me is on another level like Hazard.

Err just a thought - Maybe this is why Dortmund want De Bruyne? If they think De Bruyne is good enough to replace Gotze, well...

Well may be, Bild is reporting that this is official and already signed, so they knew that a bit earlier.

Gotze, sshaqiri, Muller, ribery..

Kroos can go back to CM and rotate with Bastian and Martinez.

They are still probably going to sign one more big player...

I do not think so. götze identifies with dortmund. everyone hates in dortmund bayern munich. he should just go abroad.

not neuer-judas 2.0

I hate bayern. they always weaken the rivalry. their president is a criminal.

Good to know I was not the only one thinking that. However, I never thought it was going to be Bayern Munich.

Is it oficcial though?

Good to know I was not the only one thinking that. However, I never thought it was going to be Bayern Munich.

Is it oficcial though?

Is on Bild, so seems to be real. The only thing is that there are the semi-finals to be played, doesn't make much sense for me..

They make huge profit each year, so not applying to them

FC Bayern in profit for 20th year in a row

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2012/38173.php

some year with 60M + profit

If they have a pretty good team now... let's have them in mind for the next few years...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You