Mario Götze

I don't know if him him , Fabregas and Matic will be a epic midfielder era, or Mega epic. It's Mario Gotze. The post above me is based on a very wrong opinion IMO. The kid has got game in him. Yes. Marco is better than him. Still, Gotze can fit here perfectly. Imo.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both Lewa and Gotze are duchebags. If you want to stay in germany, stay in bvb, if you want to go to bigger club go in spain, england etc. Dont go to your biggest rival ffs. They had choice afterall.

What so you'd tell players like Ashley Cole, Cesc Fabregas, Frank Lampard etc the same? No way. Even the likes of Luis Figo, Luis Enrique, Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez done the same. Its ridiculous to criticize someone for that.

BVB can't complain they put a release clause, they activated it. Everyone should of stopped complaining at Gotze and blamed the BVB board for allowing such a clause.

Both Lewa and Gotze are duchebags. If you want to stay in germany, stay in bvb, if you want to go to bigger club go in spain, england etc. Dont go to your biggest rival ffs. They had choice afterall.

BvB didn't have to insert a relsease clasue. and they certainly don't have to accept bids from bayern

BvB didn't have to insert a relsease clasue. and they certainly don't have to accept bids from bayern

If a player forces a move, they cant do anything...besides clauses in germany are quite popular...who knew how good gotze will turn out to be...while Lewa left on bosman.

Ashley Cole did it. Fabregas has done it. Double standards.

Fabregas would have gone to Arsenal if the club wanted him back. Ashley Cole didn't come to Chelsea to be a bench warmer.

There are no double standards here.

• 8 months later...

Hamann says he's highly likely to leave, and someone would have to pay £30m.

I'm not a huge fan , but surely an upgrade for oscar and is an exciting player. I would prefer isco if he is made available

Awful awful player, I never understood the hype. He is talented but I wouldn't sell Oscar for him.

He did seem weak and overated at the world cup, despite managing to win it

To be fair, I am really expecting Gundogan to swap sides and go to Bayern with Gotze going back to Dortmund. I really wouldn't be surprised. Everything is in place for him. Mkhitaryan will likely leave, Kagawa isn't as perfect as his first season, Reus is staying and Kampl is settling pretty good. He'll probably have to live with Europa League football if BVB qualify, but with the upcoming German talent invasion and new coach it would be a smart move for him. Him, Geis, Bender, Reus and Kampl. Perfect Deutch material. And if they manage to nick Timo Horn for the low fee being reported BVB will be back with a bang if not next year, then the year after.

Remains a brilliant talent. One of the key players of Dortmund winning back-to-back titles, and he was only in his teens. Key in their CL ride to the final. Seeing a young player carry his team like that was fantastic. Magical ball control. Capable of plucking the ball right out of the air or perfectly control the ball in his stride with a single touch. Fantastic dribbler, has made a fool of countless defenders with his tight control and excellent timing. Very agile, excellent balance, quick feet, very good positional sense, links up well but more importantly, he scores goals. He was on his way to become a player to easily hit 15+ goals in all competitions.

Not the same at Bayern. Lacking in fire, determination and drive imo. Can't shake the feeling he's been taking things too easy. I've heard some things about him enjoying life outside the pitch and that's a shame for his football. But to be fair to him, he's been moved around a lot. Up top, on the left, behind the striker and in midfield. And while he's not been great, he's not been awful. Far from it. He suits a team that plays direct football more though, like Chelsea.

I've thought about this before. I'd take the risk. His kind of talent does not disappear. Different surroundings and Mourinho getting through to him could spark him. Not to mention lowered expectations (*cough, cough* 'Germany's answer to Messi' *cough, cough*, what a horrible lable to live with) and playing in his favourite position.

30 mil is too much though. I'd take him for £20 mil. He could be sold in two or three years for a similar price if it didn't work out. Would be worth it for me.

Remains a brilliant talent. One of the key players of Dortmund winning back-to-back titles, and he was only in his teens. Key in their CL ride to the final. Seeing a young player carry his team like that was fantastic. Magical ball control. Capable of plucking the ball right out of the air or perfectly control the ball in his stride with a single touch. Fantastic dribbler, has made a fool of countless defenders with his tight control and excellent timing. Very good positional sense, links up well but more importantly, he scores goals. He was on his way to become a player to easily hit 15+ goals in all competitions.

Not the same at Bayern. Lacking in fire, determination and drive imo. Can't shake the feeling he's been taking things too easy. I've heard some things about him enjoying life outside the pitch and that's a shame for his football. But to be fair to him, he's been moved around a lot. Up top, on the left, behind the striker and in midfield. And while he's not been great, he's not been awful. Far from it. He suits a team that plays direct football more though, like Chelsea.

I've thought about this before. I'd take the risk. His kind of talent does not disappear. Different surroundings and Mourinho getting through to him could spark him. Not to mention lowered expectations (*cough, cough* 'Germany's answer to Messi' *cough, cough*, what a horrible lable to live with) and playing in his favourite position.

30 mil is too much though. I'd take him for £20 mil. He could be sold in two or three years for a similar price if it didn't work out. Would be worth it for me.

Seems that every talent bvb sold flopped so far. Sahin, Kagawa, now Gotze. I dunno why, but their players seem to work only in their specific Klopp system.

Seems that every talent bvb sold flopped so far. Sahin, Kagawa, now Gotze. I dunno why, but their players seem to work only in their specific Klopp system.

Sahin was disappointing. He's very talented. A real midfield playmaker, but also very good at doing the dirty work. But it's possible that he simply needed a while to recover his form after his injury. After taking a little time, he started playing better and better at Dortmund. But the injuries won't stop.

Kagawa was not that good, in terms of individual ability, and it's possible he's already peaked. He remains a useful player though, but he's lightweight. Gotze's not a flop, but he's not living up to the expectations. But his purchase doesn't even make sense. I don't think Pep wanted him, he doesn't like playing with a #10. I think it was a case of Bayern showing off their strength, weakening the opposition and wanting Germany's biggest talent at their club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You