Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it does not matter if its from Bild or not, i posted an Article with quotes from Dortmund mate...

WOAH!!I just woke up and the first thing i see is gotze joining bayern,fucking unbelieveble.Now they should target bale and offload ribery(he is getting old they should sell him while he still has some value).

Bastian/kroos-Martinez

Muller-Gotze-Bale

Mandzukic

World domination awaits....

It has been said that Guardiola will have 278M € to rebuild the team.

Rebuild?! The team is already one of the three best teams in Europe!

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me much. Robben and Ribery are not very young anymore. Only we leave players with us until they are way past their prime, other top teams find replacements before it's too late.

WOAH!!I just woke up and the first thing i see is gotze joining bayern,fucking unbelieveble.Now they should target bale and offload ribery(he is getting old they should sell him while he still has some value).

Bastian/kroos-Martinez

Muller-Gotze-Bale

Mandzukic

World domination awaits....

Personally, I would not go as far as domination but certainly among the best.

If Chelsea can sign 2-3 players, I see the team as good as anybody.

Dortmund is going to go from having some of the most loyal players, and after everyone has finished buying players they could be a Skelton team , especially if Gotze leaving sets off a chain reaction.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You