Mario Götze

Robben will be gone and Robben will play LW?

Also I'd be surprised if Hummels joined Bayern. I think he is quite bitter that they fired his father.

It was supposed to be Ribery of course!

When they come with loads of money, we will see how bitter he will be for his father. ;)

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arsenal bought Cazorla, Podolski for him to fucking stay but he didnt. He's fucking selfish, not even a great player, if you'd remember him from a couple of years back :P

Oh and they probably could of won a couple of trophies, if Pus-say had stayed.

Cazorla is a pretty good player in my view. Podol is over his zenith, nothing left to brag about.

As for Van, he is still the best PL striker, look at his stats. Him being selfish, I do not think so. He just wanted to win something & not sit around fourth place in PL every fucking year.

Cazorla is a pretty good player in my view. Podol is over his zenith, nothing left to brag about.

As for Van, he is still the best PL striker, look at his stats. Him being selfish, I do not think so. He just wanted to win something & not sit around fourth place in PL every fucking year.

He could have won a trophy at Arsenal aswell lol, and that premier league title is the first and last he would win in his brill United Career, I honestly do not see Man United winning anything, fucking anything at all next year :P

and please don't give me stats, Mikel is the best premier league passer :P

That is the end of a very short lived spell of competativeness in the Bundesliga. Bayern destroying the league again, a Behemoth of a football club, totally Machiavellian behaviour to to this before one of BVBs biggest games ever.

The Bundesliga was just about to get a bit more balanced and now it is probably back to "normal" with Pep and Götze signed already. The Premier League might have been boring this season but at least the level of competativness in the mid table region is much higher so that big teams might always lose points.Bayern now blowing everyone out of the water.

Maybe Klopp can find a few good players with that kind of dosh he got for Götze. I doubt it though that they will reinvest all of it into players.

That's why I hate Bayern. They buy every single good German players and every good players in the Bundesliga. Yeah, those snobs can go out and brag shit to death because they have no debts, but that's pretty easy when you kill your League like they do. That's quite boring.

"Mia san mia", yeah right, you're just a bunch of arrogant twats. And Jesus, I am sooo glad we won "their" Champions League :)

He could have won a trophy at Arsenal aswell lol, and that premier league title is the first and last he would win in his brill United Career, I honestly do not see Man United winning anything, fucking anything at all next year :P

and please don't give me stats, Mikel is the best premier league passer :P

Van could not win anything at Arsenal, he made the right choice, to leave those clowns.

As for Manure winning anything next year, we do not know or could tell right not. One thing keep in mind, Manure are still good enough to win PL again.

Mikel as the best passer...?

I believe you have got the wrong guy here. I do not know or look for any stats on players. These stats are useless & I do not judge players by them. Sorry, just not much of a statistician. Try others here. There are some guys who dwell on statistics.

I liked Gotze but he realy is one bitch. Going to rival club and telling that before their CL game...

Realy feel sorry for Bvb, they are such nice club and all but will probably lose all their key players soon. There goes their rise and fall.

You know Barca had Henry, Ibra, Eto, Sanchez and Villa. Yet Messi still managed to take the center spot....

Also, they may not play the false nine in Bayern, however, you can imagine Gotze being a focal point in the Pep offense.

Neuer

Lahm

Batsbuder

Dante

Alaba

Martinez

Bastian

Kroos

Muller

RIbery

Gotze

Bench: Madzukic, Shaqiri, Boateng, Gustavo, and Can.

(Muller can play the false nine as well and get rid of Robben and Gomez might get sold as well).

Just to get the most important facts summed up:

1) Uli Hoeneß is accused of tax dodging. We're talking about a few hundreds of millions of euros that weren't tax paid.

2) Götze was Dortmund's probably most talented player ever and homegrown as well.

3) Dortmund are playing their biggest game since the CL final 1997, and yet, Bayern tell Bild to reveal the transfer.

Bayern have no class. No class at all. Fucking hate this shit club.

tremendous work by bayern but fuck em wht about we will never pay this crazy amount of money? I mean WTF 40 Mio for Martinez, 32 götze, and 35 for fuck'n GOMEZ....

hypocrtes

nontheless don't understand this move by götze, seriously what will he get more at bayern? CL, Nationalteam, League titles and League-Cups? plus he is a dortmundboy through and through

Just to get the most important facts summed up:

1) Uli Hoeneß is accused of tax dodging. We're talking about a few hundreds of millions of euros that weren't tax paid.

2) Götze was Dortmund's probably most talented player ever and homegrown as well.

3) Dortmund are playing their biggest game since the CL final 1997, and yet, Bayern tell Bild to reveal the transfer.

Bayern has no class. Not class at all. Fucking hate this shit club.

They are no different from other major companies in the world. Big enough to crush any competitor and continue to exert their dominance. They remind me of Walmart.

They are no different from other major companies in the world. Big enough to crush any competitor and continue to exert their dominance. They remind me of Walmart.

Not walmart, but I see where your coming from....

I cannot believe Chelsea fans are complaining about this.

The reason Gotze is leaving? He is the favorite transfer of Guardiola," Klopp told reporters.

"So if it's anyones fault it's mine. I cannot make myself 15cm smaller and learn Spanish! Gotze wants to work with this extraordinary coach that is Guardiola.

"I cannot preach football of quick transitions and now start playing Tiki Taka."

"I did not think Bayern wanted to annoy us like this. The rivalry does not go this far.

"Somebody, whoever that might be, does not want us to be successful. But we will do whatever it takes not to let that happen.

"If you react in the right way, you can gain strength out of every situation."

"I knew the day after the Malaga second leg," Klopp continued. "So I had 24 hours to be happy about that result.

"I can assure that nobody needs to worry about our focus. This is a now more important situation than it ever was.

"I hope fans take the time to get over the change properly. This game is too important an opportunity for us to miss."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You