Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kind of funny that he's getting all the glory when Schürrle did 90% of the work on the goal.

I think that's because it was 'just' Schurrle - if that run/cross was from someone like Messi or James Rodriguez there'd be a lot more hype around it.

It's incredible how Schurrle is getting next to no recognition for his massive part in the goal.

Schurrle deserves a lot of credit but seriously, that first touch by Gotze was orgasmic, it made the goal. If it was a player with (far) inferior ball control, see Palacio after Rojo's amazing ball, scoring becomes a lot harder.

I don't think Gotze grew a lot last season - as I expected him to grow considerably with one more season under his belt (and I blame that on his transfer).

I rate him well, I see a lot of potential in the kid, but sort of stagnated at Bayern (I think it was a terrible move for him, especially with Pep there), but that goal will give this kid more confidence than anyone in the world of football. I think it will catalyze his development (as much as it can be catalyzed at Bayern and with Pep - which is a waste because if he was still at Dortmund he'd have a hell of a season, though I'm not ruling it out at Bayern) and he might pass both Neymar and Hazard in terms of growth in one season (I'm not comparing the end product of any of them, just saying this sort of things makes one career's launch and hit the sky).

• 1 month later...

Yea, he did. He went to their only real rivals, abandoned them in the CL final. He did both.

I don't see it as a betrayal at all. The transfer was amicable between all parties. This is no William Gallas-esque scenario.

He was injured during the final.

I don't think he betrayed BVB but he sure as hell abandoned them.

I believe he did betray them, only announced it 3-4 days before leaving, no respect for the club at all. At least Lewandowski can leave knowing he is still (kind of, just a bit :lol:) respected by the BVB fans

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You