Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Oh knock that shit off.

He didn't do or say anything wrong.

He complimented Cech and stated the obvious. Cech is likely going to leave and no worldclass goalkeeper would accept being second choice.

It's the same typical bullshit as always, the headlines are not close to what he's saying or showing the whole picture.

Polo7 is absolutely right, Tibo should learn that sometimes he needs to stfu. He is a very confident lad but he is still a nobody in terms of what he did for our club and it's not the first time he makes comments that are not painting him in the best light. When he was in Atletico he said something like - "If I'm not Chelsea's number 1 next season, I'll leave." What good comes of this kind of statements? Of course he is right and pretty much says the obvious in both cases but being right doesn't give him the legitimation to say whatever he wants.

Lol pathetic!

Polo7 a lot of your posts are just clear provocative and stupid, just trying to get some reaction.

If this reaction comes, then you start complaining. This is really mature!

Also you seem to address belgian fans a lot! Apparently you don't like so many of them here on the forum. But with our key player being Belgian...

Uma Thurman would say: "hey, what did you expect...?!!"

Hoping you will become a little more mature in your future posts!

If that doesn't seem to work out... I have this nice picture for you... feel free to put it above your bed!

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Since I saw him making his remarks live on TV, I know that it wasn't meant like some newspapers are showing it to be. He was absolutely correct.

I got the feeling some people in our fan base just wait for mistakes to happen so they can slam the world's 2nd best goalkeeper because they still aren't over their Cech complex.

Polo7 is absolutely right, Tibo should learn that sometimes he needs to stfu. He is a very confident lad but he is still a nobody in terms of what he did for our club and it's not the first time he makes comments that are not painting him in the best light. When he was in Atletico he said something like - "If I'm not Chelsea's number 1 next season, I'll leave." What good comes of this kind of statements? Of course he is right and pretty much says the obvious in both cases but being right doesn't give him the legitimation to say whatever he wants.

Obviously. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, you know.. if he hadn't made those statements its likely that he would be on the bench right now.

The comments weren't in relation to our club or our players. It was in relation to the Belgium NT players, so frankly, it's none of the business of Chelsea fans, it's the business of Belgium fans (who by the way, seem to be the ones supporting him).

He is better than I thought he was. Keep up the good work lad!

Too bad Cech is still great and will probably move on. We should enjoy having these 2 goalies at our club, even for a short time, because it probably won't happen again.

Obviously. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, you know.. if he hadn't made those statements its likely that he would be on the bench right now.

This is just not true. The situation between him and Chelsea FC was obvious and the choice was Mourinho's to make. He would become Chelsea number one even if he didn't say a word.

The comments weren't in relation to our club or our players. It was in relation to the Belgium NT players, so frankly, it's none of the business of Chelsea fans, it's the business of Belgium fans (who by the way, seem to be the ones supporting him).

You know mate, you could read the full discussion before making a post. We are not talking about the comments he made regarding his fellow NT players, it's about the ones he made regarding Chelsea and Petr Cech.

The fact that I'm not comfortable with his slips of the tongue doesn't mean I don't support him. On the pitch he is immaculate but, yet again, it doesn't give him the option to say whatever he wants off of it.

Must be an amazing feeling to come onto a forum, troll the shit out of it, get people biting and then get a kick out of it.....

Shame it won't last, I will be clearing up the place in due course. Anymore of this off topic nonsense and it's warnings/bans.

Sort it out now.