Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Kaylor Navas won La Liga's best keeper. Bs, right?

Ramos best defender instead of luis godin and miranda, also BS

Modric best midfielder, that's ok

Best attacker: Ronaldo, Costa should've won it.

This confirms it, it's just all commercial bs.

Please explain

Today It was his mistake. He has no need to punch the ball to the center outside the box... all the qpr players that went to the counter attack were there.

I still think that with Cech, we wouldn't concede 10 goals after 10 games...

a better communication with the CB's is needed...

Better Location sometimes.

Clean sheets WILL be more difficult this season because we're set up more positively. Sure, one or two of the goals could have been avoided with better communication and better positioning, but it's not like it's unheard of for Cech to concede soft goals. How about we lay off the kid, eh? You can point to today and I can point to the one on one vs Nugent in the Leicester game and the save against Coleman in the Everton game that was somehow pushed onto the post.

Today It was his mistake. He has no need to punch the ball to the center outside the box... all the qpr players that went to the counter attack were there.

Agree, despite he does great job, I feel we would concede less with Cech, probably due to experience.

Tibo cant keep clean sheet to save his life...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x293rcm_charlie-austin-goal-chelsea-1-1-qpr-01-11-2014-premier-league-hd_sport door http://www.dailymotion.com/rubin7190

If you watch the first replay of this video, you can see he puches the ball away with one hand (i don't think he could have reached it with both). I can imagine its very difficult to control where the ball is going like that. All you can do is put a firm hand against it and get it as far away as possible, which he did well according to me.

If

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x293rcm_charlie-austin-goal-chelsea-1-1-qpr-01-11-2014-premier-league-hd_sport door http://www.dailymotion.com/rubin7190

If you watch the first replay of this video, you can see he puches the ball away with one hand (i don't think he could have reached it with both). I can imagine its very difficult to control where the ball is going like that. All you can do is put a firm hand against it and get it as far away as possible, which he did well according to me.

Just punch it behind the goal. corner is way better than punch it to the middle of the box.