Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Great save. Very crucial for his team: https://vine.co/v/MezuWUHIOV7

This Vine link, not working ...

Here's an extended video! Amazing save => this is how GK's can help the team to win the title!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kh9oc_amazing-save-of-thibaut-courtois-against-bilbao_sport

I'm going to strangle someone if we let him go.

My gut feeling: he's staying at Atletico...

Wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of swap deal involving Courtois and Costa...

I want him back at Chelsea...but Cech is only 31 and neither of them deserve to sit on the bench.

My gut feeling: he's staying at Atletico...

Wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of swap deal involving Courtois and Costa...

I want him back at Chelsea...but Cech is only 31 and neither of them deserve to sit on the bench.

I think we'll extend his contract and he'll either spend one more season on loan or compete with Cech. I agree that it would be super dumb to have them both here as they're too good to not bestarting.I think we need to put sentiment aside and sell Cech. We owe him the respect of letting him go to another big club and be #1, not have him fighting for a place. Courtois is our future for the next decade and more.

If it came down to Courtois for Costa I'd say not a chance. Courtois can be an invaluable piece for years and years, while Costa hasn't yet proven that he can consistently produce like he has in this breakout season. If it we Cavani or Suarez we were talking about here I'd consider, but not Costa.