Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

lol atletico so desperate to keep courtois as long as possible. and im sure chelsea wont sell courtois or loan him again either. the only possible solution comes to my mind is ask atletico to help persuade courtois to sign contract extension with chelsea. in return we loan courtois again to them 1 or 2 more season :Goober:

Atleti planning permanent Courtois deal

Courtois also mentioned in the article above that he will be able to face us in the Champions League if we were to come up against them should we get past Galatasaray..

“I believe I can,” he said. “I do not believe there is a clause. I played in the European Super Cup. It would be a very nice game.”

Europian Super Cup is like a friendly game, but a Champions League quarter- or semifinal? I don't think he could play.. Has anyone play against his parent club in the CL?

“I believe I can,” he said. “I do not believe there is a clause. I played in the European Super Cup. It would be a very nice game.”

Europian Super Cup is like a friendly game, but a Champions League quarter- or semifinal? I don't think he could play.. Has anyone play against his parent club in the CL?

Someone mentioned in the last page that Bojan played for Ajax against his parent club Barcelona in the Champions League earlier this season.

lol atletico so desperate to keep courtois as long as possible. and im sure chelsea wont sell courtois or loan him again either. the only possible solution comes to my mind is ask atletico to help persuade courtois to sign contract extension with chelsea. in return we loan courtois again to them 1 or 2 more season :Goober:

It is against the rule to loan a player to the same team for more than 3 seasons so that kind of failed...now they have to sign him permanently or we send him somewhere else

. On his future, if we do sell him eventually hopefully straight swap for Costa

It is against the rule to loan a player to the same team for more than 3 seasons so that kind of failed...now they have to sign him permanently or we send him somewhere else

. On his future, if we do sell him eventually hopefully straight swap for Costa

really? can you link the source related to your fact? i remembered thibaut was saying about how he wants to extend his loan.

Read somewhere that when and if he extends his contract, he can be loaned out again. Not certain tho, and about the playing against us, depends on what is written in the contract imo. That kind of things have to be spoken/written about before any loan or contract is made.

does he seriously want to stay at atletico permanently? atletico imho will become like dortmund in coming years. costa is almost out for sure. and god knows who will be sold every window transfers.

one bad season and people will tell atletico's time is already long gone. but one bad season in chelsea and people tell we will rise in next season. if he wants to play regularly he should stay at atletico on LOAN contract. and back to chelsea whenever we need him. seriously, this guy is the most luckiest young player in the world. young, given the chance to play for champions league teams n loan contract while others like lukaku not as lucky as him, or McEachran for worse. dont be so greedy

does he seriously want to stay at atletico permanently? atletico imho will become like dortmund in coming years. costa is almost out for sure. and god knows who will be sold every window transfers.

one bad season and people will tell atletico's time is already long gone. but one bad season in chelsea and people tell we will rise in next season. if he wants to play regularly he should stay at atletico on LOAN contract. and back to chelsea whenever we need him. seriously, this guy is the most luckiest young player in the world. young, given the chance to play for champions league teams n loan contract while others like lukaku not as lucky as him, or McEachran for worse. dont be so greedy

The reason he opted to go to Chelsea, and not the other interested clubs, was because Chelsea agreed to his demands to be immediatly loaned out.

Chelsea doesn't deserve a lot of credit for his development so far. Just that they had the scout to notice him and the board willing to take a risk (low) to sign him.