test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Outside of Salah, and mane at times, this liverpool side are bang average.

Cant believe they are taking one of the champions league spots from us.

Mana and Johnnyeye like this

Outside of Salah, and mane at times, this liverpool side are bang average.
Cant believe they are taking one of the champions league spots from us.

Same could be said about Tottenham & even Utd. The fact we are fifth is solely down to us

Teams above keep dropping points, so we need to do our bit in the last four games.
Johnnyeye and Sir Mikel OBE like this

scousers droping yet more points, f uck if only we hadnt played like shit in previous games, we could be sitting confortably in top 4, maybe we still have a glimmer of hope but only if we win all our games and Spurs and Pool drop more points. We can all hope but it will very difficult at this late stage in the season, we only have ourselves to blame for being in this predictament. Cheers

Mana likes this

Let’s not ahead of ourselves. Even if we win all our games, because Pool have a much stronger GD, we need Pool to slip one more time (outside our game).

But yeah we should not be in this position in the first place.

Johnnyeye likes this

Another thing people are forgetting. If we do manage to overtake Liverpool.

If Arsenal win the EL and Liverpool win the CL, us getting 4th means jack. We have to leapfrog Spuds to get a CL spot.

You can’t have 6 teams in the same league in the CL.

Johnnyeye and xPetrCechx like this

36 minutes ago, Mana said:

If Arsenal win the EL and Liverpool win the CL, us getting 4th means jack. We have to leapfrog Spuds to get a CL spot.

arsenal will win nothing...

nachikethas, Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

arsenal will win nothing...

Hopefully. But I rather have Pool not win the CL and Arsenal winning the EL...

2 hours ago, Mana said:

There are several sad things when it comes to overcoming Liverpool - we never beat them under Conte, and if we somehow managed to beat them, they still are fine as long as they beat Brighton on the final day. If only Brighton was playing for their survival...

Our best hopes are Tottenham crumbling again. And they have Leicester on the final day. They sure owe us something :D 

As far as I am concerned though, I gave up on the fourth a long time ago. This is more of a false hope. Too late. And I could not be angrier at us. We screwed this up massively.

Johnnyeye likes this

34 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

There are several sad things when it comes to overcoming Liverpool - we never beat them under Conte, and if we somehow managed to beat them, they still are fine as long as they beat Brighton on the final day. If only Brighton was playing for their survival...

Our best hopes are Tottenham crumbling again. And they have Leicester on the final day. They sure owe us something :D 

As far as I am concerned though, I gave up on the fourth a long time ago. This is more of a false hope. Too late. And I could not be angrier at us. We screwed this up massively.

Never mind not beating Liverpool under Conte, we have beaten them only ONCE at the Bridge in the last 8 years! In fact, we have beaten them more times at Anfield than at the Bridge in the period!

Johnnyeye likes this

7 hours ago, Mana said:

Hopefully. But I rather have Pool not win the CL and Arsenal winning the EL...

I'd rather both win nothing. I can't even entertain the idea of either club winning a major trophy ever for as long as I exist.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

We'll get 4th and get get screwed out of it by others winning.. 

That is a possibility, finishing 4th we could miss out if English teams won both the CL and the Europa, they said they wouldn’t have more than 5 teams from one country

Now Conte will be Sacked at the end of the season due to not making UEFA Champions League for next season.