The English Football Thread

Steve

4 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Quite the opposite as it goes when we played the Scousers in 2012 there was only one train back to Liverpool if it was a three o clock kick off there would have been at least another two. If the game had gone into extra time there would have been no trains at all. When Wigan won the cup in 2013 great day for them and you want to get back to your home town to celebrate with your own because of the 5.30 kick off they weren't getting home till one in the morning. Don't think many Cardiff fans would agree with you after they only got 5,000 against Fulham.

I'm not from England, so I'm not too familiar with transport. I do know that the later kickoff would make it impossible to get home, but I'm surprised a 5:30 KO would leave little choice as well.

over in the US, it's definitely easier for us having it at 11:30 in the morning for me, which would be 11:30 at night in China. Sorry :halo:

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, kmk108 said:

I'm not from England, so I'm not too familiar with transport. I do know that the later kickoff would make it impossible to get home, but I'm surprised a 5:30 KO would leave little choice as well.

over in the US, it's definitely easier for us having it at 11:30 in the morning for me, which would be 11:30 at night in China. Sorry :halo:

The British transport system is still stuck in the Victorian times and bloody expensive. You should see it when we get a bit of snow and everything stops to a grinding halt.

32 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sp*ds new stadium looks impressive, they've thought of everything, NFL, concerts, restaurants, bars, clubs, bakery, micro brewery.............

....no sign of  a Trophy room though.....

Theres even a cheese bar!

38 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sp*ds new stadium looks impressive, they've thought of everything, NFL, concerts, restaurants, bars, clubs, bakery, micro brewery.............

....no sign of  a Trophy room though.....

It's such a shit area if it was a country it would be a failed state. The locals will probably burn it down when they have there next get together or as it's better known a riot.

so are we all wanting a Man City win against TottenhamShit so our points gape is bigger and it kills the confidence of Tottenshit ShitSpurs.

Fuck Off and Die North London Football Clubs. Signed By : Kevin Ashburner.

7 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Fuck Off and Die North London Football Clubs.

1 million likes Kevin!!! mad_zpslyxac5ta.gif

Of course we want shitty to win but seems hes playing the pitty me game with the media.

Pep Guardiola: I might not be good enough to succeed at Manchester City

PEP GUARDIOLA admits he might not be good enough for Manchester City.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/580430/Pep-Guardiola-Manchester-City-Premier-

Good weekend of football on telly eh. On Virgin we got Swansea just about to thrash the Dippers then later Shitty going to beat Spuds.

And even we are on Sky tomorrow for a nice change. Lets hope the footballing gods are with us.