Alexis Sanchez

milllz

His passing and ball retention is not that good. He excelled when he played right behind the striker where he could play to his strengths which is his dribbling and shooting. Now on the wing he needs to do a lot more before he can take a shot, hence he's been rendered virtually useless.

Wenger should just cut ties with Ozil, and play Sanchez in the middle.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't happen. I can see him leaving Arsenal but probably for Juventus or something.

I, however, wouldn't have anything against it when he happens to join us. Classic Chelsea nicking Arsenal players lol.

I can already see the meltdown on Twitter and ArsenalFanTV :blush:

Sky has reported it to..., I believe something's really on the work there....

However, he is a Striker right? and there have been talks overs past few days that Chelsea are seeking another striker to supplement Costa, I first didn't quite agree since we already have Batman.

If the talks are to make Costa and Sanchez pairing upfront, how come? if we still want to prefer 3-4-3 formation, unless Sanchez replaces Pedro's position.  Does he good at this position?

Oh my, not sure how possible this is but if there is any chance we must explore every opportunity. He is an absolute perfect signing for that spot in our team, perfect signing as far as a tailor made Conte player. I close my eyes and dream of Hazard, Costa, Alexis. 

I know they're different players & Hazard has qualities which nobody outmatches him at, but, Alexis has 40 league goals in 79 games (find me a striker not in Spain with that sort of output), whereas Hazard has only 9 more goals, but in 152 appearances. He's an underrated guy. A much better player at Arsenal than he was at Barcelona.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You