• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

This Mount love-in is weird. People are yo-yo-ing between two extremes. One week, he's the best and the next, he's the worst. At this rate, he's gonna replace Willian as the player fans will have a love-hate relationship with. :lol: 

Your own fans are often the player's harshest critics. Been used to this for ages. From hero to villain and villain to hero is always a common theme.

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Another good thing about today's win is the absolute lack of Pulisic related comments. Despite him carrying the team since the restart, we did not need to introduce him and gave him a nice week of rest ahead of the Anfield trip. He should sort out the tiny little injury and be ready to send us to the Champions League.

Having to carry the entire team on his back...poor lad. 😭

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know he's had a few howlers this season (like every keeper will once in a while) but what do you guys think about a cheeky bid for DDG this summer? Their fans all think it's time to move on from him with Dean Henderson waiting in the wings. Several high profile pundits and former players think they should move on.

I think if we went to them with a reasonable offer we could nab him. Still only 29 so young for a keeper and still world class when focused and in form. I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Rather get that Arsenal keeper Martinez. 

2 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I can't watch - taking the dog for a walk 😕 

Just heard from your dog. It wants to know why the hell you can't support Bayern Munich or somebody. It also want to know when it's going to be your turn to fetch the bloody stick. :)

Mount is a Oscar 2.0
I was the first one noticing that in this forum and he is good at shooting and pressing. The rest he has to learn in order to reach his next level. Me personally, I am not a fan of Oscar type of players. I rather prefer KDBs, Bernardo Silva etc.

I loved how Ruben outmuscled Pogba. There are people that think Pogba is the best midfielder in PL lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Mount is a Oscar 2.0
I was the first one noticing that in this forum and he is good at shooting and pressing. The rest he has to learn in order to reach his next level. Me personally, I am not a fan of Oscar type of players. I rather prefer KDBs, Bernardo Silva etc.

I loved how Ruben outmuscled Pogba. There are people that think Pogba is the best midfielder in PL lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Loved when Ruben bullied him !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Strike said:

How was CHO horrendous? Don't get all the slating on here.

He didn't get skinned by Martial for the penalty. If he doesn't make a challenge, the attack was a dead end and discipline is something that can be coached/he will learn.

I thought Calum showed some of the strengths which encourage people to have high hopes, and some of the weaknesses which cause people to question whether he will make the grade. For me, Callum has never yet, even pre-injury, shown enough to merit anything like the contract he is rumoured to have signed. My view in summer was that if it was a choice between giving him a ridiculous contract, or selling him then I would sell. Callum needs what he may not get; may not earn indeed. He needs a run in the side to feel that he belongs, to recover the confidence which would allow him to unlock his best.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Oh fuck off. Your goal here is to trigger me.

First of all, I was with a United fan who was cocky 24 hours before the match and I was busy with him mocking him during our goals. So excuse me I wasn't posting throughout the game.

Second, yes I called the FA Cup worthless and I still stand by that. If we win the FA Cup and not get top 4, this season is not a success, which you are trying your best to paint. If we get the FA Cup and get top 4, that's a different story. I also do not have to fucking explain to you that the FA Cup isn't what it used to be anymore.

Third, about CHO's comments (which were true, he was very poor and the ONLY Chelsea player today that has been) - when my friend saw CHO came on, he was praising CHO like he didn't see him this season and I tried to explain to him he's not all that like he was last season. So yes, I took the quick opportunity to post about CHO here in frustration. If he didn't give away the pen, I wouldn't had said anything about him, even though he was poor.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

You are the world's number one stalker. You have been waiting for this very moment where we win, but meanwhile I said a few comments (which were mostly negative) then try to call me out. Nobody should give their phone number to you.

I could care less about who you were with but I do not think it is any secret that you only appear on here when we have bad results and then disappear when we have good results. When we have bad results, you get on here and make it seem like the end of the world but when we have good results, you do not appear here or even if you do, you barely even give praise. Long story short, if you are only gonna appear and give shit when we have bad results or are in a bad moment, then you better be able to take the shit if you get called out. If you cannot take the heat, then do not come on here. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Final is an excellent opportunity for these guys particular the new players and academy graduates to buy into the big winning culture the club has had when Frank was here as a player.

Yep. If any members of the squad share the view that The FA Cup is a worthless competition then they can sod off  and play for some club which suits their loser mentality, in front of small time fans who will no doubt share their loser opinions.