• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

I'm looking forward to this, which is not something I said last season!! We are riding the crest of a wave with no pressure on us whatsoever. The lads should just go out, play their game with the freedom they have shown so far. OK we do need to tighten up at the back and perhaps defend in midfield a bit better. But today, all the pressure is on City, they need to win. One thing I'll guarantee......It wont be 6-0. Oh.......And James HAS TO START :cig:

2 hours ago, Azul said:

I just hope and pray that Reece James starts today, I would like to see him vs Sterling.

Yeah, chuck Reece at RB and Azpi at LB. That's probably the most solid we can get defensively on our flanks.

Kepa

Reece - Zouma - Tomori - Azpi

Kante - Jorginho - Kovacic

Willian - Tammy - Pulisic/Mount

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Yeah, chuck Reece at RB and Azpi at LB. That's probably the most solid we can get defensively on our flanks.

Kepa

Reece - Zouma - Tomori - Azpi

Kante - Jorginho - Kovacic

Willian - Tammy - Pulisic/Mount

Pretty much our lineup. Our midfield need to be very2 discipline and we need pulisic and Tammy to be clinical