• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

I also wish he had the knowledge of our fans. By the sound of it, Sarri is an imbecile to not know that starting a ST would of all of a sudden turn our vulnerable defence and midfield into the Chelsea of old.  
All he had to do was look at our earlier fixture at Anfield - https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/6eW2pS7j/#match-summary

Is that a useless CF starting and us actually getting the job done?

2 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't understand some people here. We went to anfield, created a couple of very good chances with Hazard which he should have scored. Got beaten by class goal by salah and mane. 

We played Cho who is clearly not ready to play against this kind of team. Watch how he defend and watch Willian. But that is not important, he is young bla2.

We had a chance to come back.
Saleh was lucky. This shot is once in a lifetime. Why could n't Willian score in the first half with his effort ?

But seriously it's not only yesterday's match that  we are complaining about.
Since 2015 with the exception of the Antonio break things are not going well. Three awful seasons - one good.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If he wants pragmatic performance, then he can forget about Jorginho in first 11. 

Why? Except Kante, Jorginho is doing the most of our defensive work from midfield, he is really ok defensively. Or you think Kovačić is significantly better?

He tried to deploy more balanced side, and our strikers made him that choice easy. Willian instead of Higuain also gives much more cover at the back.

You don't need to go all-out-attack, or all-out-defense, man wanted to put balanced side, and he did it really good. We played against side which will finish league with 95+ points, on their stadium, and if we had a bit more luck with Hazard scoring or them NOT scoring two goals in 3 minutes to somewhat kill us off, draw could have been obtained.  

Remember the old Chelsea? They were the side that, no matter what else was going on, turned up for the big occasions.

That included the Steven Gerrard slip, that night at the Nou Camp and even last year's FA Cup final with Antonio Conte heading out the door. Now, after losing to Liverpool, they have lost their last six away Premier League matches against fellow 'big six' opponents, conceding 16 goals across those defeats.

More than anything, that is what Maurizio Sarri is struggling to cope with as Blues boss. Chelsea have lost their big game mentality.

17 minutes ago, milka said:

Remember the old Chelsea? They were the side that, no matter what else was going on, turned up for the big occasions.

That included the Steven Gerrard slip, that night at the Nou Camp and even last year's FA Cup final with Antonio Conte heading out the door. Now, after losing to Liverpool, they have lost their last six away Premier League matches against fellow 'big six' opponents, conceding 16 goals across those defeats.

More than anything, that is what Maurizio Sarri is struggling to cope with as Blues boss. Chelsea have lost their big game mentality.

Lol Gerard slip was a game where we have nothing to play. It was not a big game at all. 

Double edge disappointment really, the fact I hate them more than any other club, their fans and their players. To compound that they are still challenging for the league and CL, it fucking kills me.

I couldn't watch that yesterday, I despise the commentators constantly licking their arses, they can do now wrong FC.

37 minutes ago, milka said:

This is really really not true. I remember many many big games with Conte and Mourinho where we were really not up to it. UCL k-o games against Atletico and PSG especially, not to mention 2015-16 season.

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Lol Gerard slip was a game where we have nothing to play. It was not a big game at all. 

Yep but see this players . Mourinho tactical mastermind this match .

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta

Ivanovic

Kalas

Ashley Cole

Mikel

Matic

Lampard

Salah

Schurrle

Demba Ba

38 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

absolute scum those scouser fans, i hope to God City wins the league and end this scouser charade.

Nine year old disabled Chelsea fan had to receive medical treatment. Doubtless the vermin will say it was a Chelsea fan that threw it and the flare was blue.

5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Double edge disappointment really, the fact I hate them more than any other club, their fans and their players. To compound that they are still challenging for the league and CL, it fucking kills me.

I couldn't watch that yesterday, I despise the commentators constantly licking their arses, they can do now wrong FC.

I'm with you buddy, I had the sound off from the very beginning, just knew what the biased scouse cunts on commentary would being saying.

then we had the chanting incident about salah.

then of all the times and occasions they decide to trot out the fucking hillsborough for this match.

All the fucking stuff to undermind us, god I fucking hate the scouse cunts, me avatar says that though:D

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

I'm with you buddy, I had the sound off from the very beginning, just knew what the biased scouse cunts on commentary would being saying.

then we had the chanting incident about salah.

then of all the times and occasions they decide to trot out the fucking hillsborough for this match.

All the fucking stuff to undermind us, god I fucking hate the scouse cunts, me avatar says that though:D

I watched the news this morning and as Salah pings into the top corner Carragher lets out this mighty yell...I mean what the fuck is that all about?

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I watched the news this morning and as Salah pings into the top corner Carragher lets out this mighty yell...I mean what the fuck is that all about?

Don't mate, I literally ranted all night to the lads at work about this. What is with there being 90% ex Liverpool players working for Sky Sports. Their punditry, I can stomach but listening to them cream their knickers on commentry is taking the piss.

Just now, DDA said:

Don't mate, I literally ranted all night to the lads at work about this. What is with there being 90% ex Liverpool players working for Sky Sports. Their punditry, I can stomach but listening to them cream their knickers on commentry is taking the piss.

Nothing short of shambolic in all honesty.