test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

Pulisic should just stay at Dortmund, we look an absolute mess of a club right now, it all comes down to the shit board, no vision or urgency whatsoever.

our board might be shit but Sarri been a clown is monumental...playing open game away at etihad... Not making top 4 is on Sarri...he has a simple job... To make top 4 but making a mess of it... 

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Yeah, like 2 days ago! I have Jake on Facebook I'll hit him up. The dream return would be Cap :lol:

Cap omg. I wonder if he is alive and well. Yeah i have u and jake on facebook too.

What triggered me to return after 3-4years was that shit of a game. Wanted to blow off some steam by shit talking our team here lol

Johnnyeye and Supermonkey92 like this

Remember when just a few years ago with all our troubles at least you could say we haven't suffered a humiliation the way Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool have?

The top half of their stadium looks so steep. Sod that 

Hopefully can go into halftime with this score.. And then all go home. 

lol I am sure Sarri is now thinking we are getting better because we are outplaying them. The Italian clown does not realize they stopped playing because they do not to even try now :D 

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

I don't even think we can finish top 5. It's embarrassing. Disgraceful. All because of Sarri's stubbornness. I'm fed up, get him out please. I hate stubborn coaches with a passion, especially when we lose games like this.

Johnnyeye likes this

Such an embarrassing performance. I thought that City game last season was the most embarrassing performance I've ever seen from Chelsea side but this is rivalling that one.

Higuain looks class though!

even the commentators know we should put kante back to where he belongs. EVERYONE CAN SEE IT - why wont he do it. Kante isnt an attacking player and cant do that role very well at all. 

3 from Tottenham ,  2 from Arsenal , 4 from Bournemouth and now this S H I T ,  i cannot more  

tenor.gif?itemid=5708782

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

our board might be shit but Sarri been a clown is monumental...playing open game away at etihad... Not making top 4 is on Sarri...he has a simple job... To make top 4 but making a mess of it... 

no one is pointing a gun at his head and telling him to keep playing crap players and using the same tactics over and over. He's clueless