• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 hour ago, Dylan_91 said:

I actually found this game less embarrassing than the game last season when we didn't even attempt to attack them and lost 1-0. As bad as yesterday was, at least it wasn't cowardly.

I hope you're joking, 6-0 first set :rant:

These sorts hammerings will be come common if we do not sort this and get Kante back to where he should be. The back 4 is ultra shite, Jorginho offers nothing apart from a decent passer. They are exposed every game because of no protection, it stands out like a sore thumb. Barkley is fucking rubbish by the way, totally out of his depth and as inept as they come.

The comments about him turning us into Arsenal are too far away in all honesty, there is a soft under belly at this club now, no spine or leaders.We are a one dimensional mess and very easy to play against. The bloke in charge hasn't got a clue what he's doing, he hasn't even got a plan B and his substitutions are rinse and repeat every fucking game.

Fucking embarrassing.

I doubt very much I could add anything else to whats been said and am too sad/angry to read thru the thread as it will only make my mood darker!

I will just add that being at the game was hard to take the BS given to us by the Mancs! It was embarrassing.

I don't mind banter when it;s old news but I'm not good at having my nose rubbed in it!

Read into that what you want!

Anger does relieve stress at times tho!

8 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

I hope you're joking, 6-0 first set :rant:

At least we were showing ambition and trying to attack. Do you remember the game last season? While we're transitioning these sort of results are inevitable. At the end of the day we have 3 point out of 6 against city this season. I know that game was embarrassing but I would have definitely taken that at the start of the season. Can we all just try and get behind the manager and players for a couple of years? Might actually help rather than being negative all the time. 

Also, as bad as yesterday was, I want to fucking punch that twat Mike Dean. The way he pointed to the spot and fucked about with Aguero at the end was typical of this self centred arsehole.

What a complete cock knocker.

16 hours ago, Dylan_91 said:

At least we were showing ambition and trying to attack. Do you remember the game last season? While we're transitioning these sort of results are inevitable. At the end of the day we have 3 point out of 6 against city this season. I know that game was embarrassing but I would have definitely taken that at the start of the season. Can we all just try and get behind the manager and players for a couple of years? Might actually help rather than being negative all the time. 

I totally agree with you 

19 hours ago, Dylan_91 said:

Can we all just try and get behind the manager and players

I am one of the most optimistic ijits you can imagine mate but theres some of our lads that dont deserve us having their backs.

And unless we kick some of their lifeless,soul less,worthless arses out of here we will ne in this same situation next season at this time having these same heart breaking results.

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Our new spokesperson:

Might need to join the monster raving loony party but I can't imagine Granny Penny Pinscher having that same passion to want to change something for the better.

Maybe she needs her bumps felt?

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Might need to join the monster raving loony party but I can't imagine Granny Penny Pinscher having that same passion to want to change something for the better.

Maybe she needs her bumps felt?

Never mind the theme she is on in that video.
She is what we need here.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:41 PM, coolhead23 said:

Yesterday match and the situation around the club just goes to show the sorry state of affairs. 

we have been blaming pretty much everyone which is correct as everyone has to take the blame for this ... but everyone seems to have another side to it (my belief) 

Sarri - For not been able to deliver his so called attractive football with consistent results ... But the other side of it is that going from a defensive/counter-attacking game play to tika tika possession based will need loads of time. And the players actually are not delivering the gaffer's plan. 

Players -  For the pathetic approach in all the games and the missing in game intelligence ... but the other side is that so many players are not suited to the tika tika game play. Player power!!! 

Board - For not providing or going after players who would be a real value add to the team instead of just revenue generated geography based players... but if we think about it the board has pretty much given Sarri what he needs in Jorginio & Higuain. 

It just chaos all around without any order in place. 

The owner and/or the board have to really step up and take serious actions to install concrete foundation else it wouldnt take much time to slip down from all sides. Really need some miracle now. 

It will require changes in the offices and probably in ownership.