Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

That's a cracking goal. However many goals he scores though, loaning him out was the best thing Chelsea could do. He wasn't trusted by Conte and wasn't getting regular games. Playing and scoring goals for a big club in a competitive league can only do his confidence wonders and help his continual development.
If he comes back next season full of confidence and a breath of fresh air, our crop of strikers alongside Morata and Giroud could suddenly look the strongest it's been for a long time.
I agree but don't expect much to change if Conte stays.

Since Alvaro Morata last scored a goal, Michy Batshuayi has: 

- Scored three times for Chelsea 
- Been loaned out to Dortmund 
- Scored on his Bundeliga debut 
- Scored a last-minute winner on his Europa League debut 

He's already Dortmund's fourth top goalscorer this season

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Since Alvaro Morata last scored a goal, Michy Batshuayi has: 

- Scored three times for Chelsea 
- Been loaned out to Dortmund 
- Scored on his Bundeliga debut 
- Scored a last-minute winner on his Europa League debut 

He's already Dortmund's fourth top goalscorer this season

And how many games has Morata played since then? 

Literally the stupidest thing ive read today. Thank you.

Badmon Batsman balling out for Borussia Dortmund. Batshuayi must love having 4/5 attackers surrounding him in the final third providing chances upon chances for him in the box.

I'm so happy for him, tears in me eyes man. 

4 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Imagine if he starts at the world cup ahead of lukaku. Then kills it and we sell him.

he def should! they are similar players: not really great footballers, but competent goal scorers. And Michy is scoring a lot more than Lukaku.

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

Can visualize 2 different angles:

Conte thinking WTF Michy, why didnt you score for us? :middlefinger:

Board members dancing as Batshuayi stocks are going up with every game ... chance to make more profit :cig:

... And the fans all confused!!! :)

That’s 3 angles actually, counting the confused one. :)

not really.. sometimes numbers and eyeballs tell different stories.Like he can score goals like a lot of other strikers out there. And he is just isn’t good enough.

difficult to know whether Belgium will make due with either, but my money is on that neither will be good enough for them.

He's a good fit for them. He wasn't a good fit for us. Being Chelsea's striker involves a lot more than scoring goals. You cannot score forever in order to compensate the lack of power, ball control and personality that he showed here. 

I am confident that this loan will make him better. It was not a mistake at all. It was the best thing that could be done. 

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Agreed. Winning a title in your first year with a team that came 10th the year before sealed that deal. 

Terrible at identifying talent. Terrible man management. Poor team selections. Poor tactics. So what, he got lucky with the league when we didn’t have European fixtures, but now he is taking us backwards.

4 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Terrible at identifying talent. Terrible man management. Poor team selections. Poor tactics. So what, he got lucky with the league when we didn’t have European fixtures, but now he is taking us backwards.

Agree with you, but we digress this is the Meechy thread mate.

He had a good game overall but also ...

MHav69.gif

When you sum the team values of Hamburg and Atalanta you get something like Southampton or West Ham. I am glad that he is scoring goals but I will be more impressed when he plays well against better oppositions.