Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

How many minutes has Morata actually played against low quality opposition since he came back from his injury? I can’t actually believe the tripe I’m hearing in this thread.
Played against Palace, WBA & Hull. Injury has nothing to do with his childish antics, still falling over like a fly six months later & his inability to score this year. No idea if you see what you want or just oblivious.

Tripe is believing Morata is better. Guy needs to learn fast or move on.

29 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Played against Palace, WBA & Hull. Injury has nothing to do with his childish antics, still falling over like a fly six months later & his inability to score this year. No idea if you see what you want or just oblivious.

Tripe is believing Morata is better. Guy needs to learn fast or move on.

He played 20 minutes against palace, less than that against Hull and around 30 against West Brom. It’s not even one full match???!

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

The attitude of Chelsea fans towards Bats is realy funny. 

He flopped here, but people love to go pointing out how shit he was, and how average he is now and only scoring against poor teams, trying to downplay his good loan etc.

Probably just because some are butthurt he flopped and wanted to get rid of him and obviously they dont want to be wrong, so they bring all the negative stuff about Bats, allthrough he is doing ok. 

Then you will see these same fans bandwagon over players like Barkley or Drinks when they have one good game. 

Im not saying Bats is now world class, but for fuck sake cant we all appreciate he has good loan at BvB and be happy about it? 

I guess same fans who shit over Bats will cry if he bangs goals for another PL side. Its hard to imagine now, but same was about Salah and look the situation now. 

Bats isnt realy smart striker, but he has athleticism and certainly very good finish. I think he can make it in top team within next 2 years if he plays regular football. 

Nah, some people here brought up after he scored in 3 straight games that Michy is actually a damn good striker that is not given chance in our team. That is why people start talking after he stop scoring. 

For me, I have no regret selling Salah. If you want to get the best of Salah, you need to play in a very direct system which what is employed by Liverpool. The same for michy, if you want to get the best out of him, play him as a poacher so he is not that involved with the build up then he is really good because his finishing ability if fantastic. 

He played 20 minutes against palace, less than that against Hull and around 30 against West Brom. It’s not even one full match???!

[emoji849]

I'll repeat; his injury has nothing to do with his childish antics, still falling over like a fly six months later & his inability to score this year

The attitude of Chelsea fans towards Bats is realy funny. 
He flopped here, but people love to go pointing out how shit he was, and how average he is now and only scoring against poor teams, trying to downplay his good loan etc.
Probably just because some are butthurt he flopped and wanted to get rid of him and obviously they dont want to be wrong, so they bring all the negative stuff about Bats, allthrough he is doing ok. 
Then you will see these same fans bandwagon over players like Barkley or Drinks when they have one good game. 
Im not saying Bats is now world class, but for fuck sake cant we all appreciate he has good loan at BvB and be happy about it? 
I guess same fans who shit over Bats will cry if he bangs goals for another PL side. Its hard to imagine now, but same was about Salah and look the situation now. 
Bats isnt realy smart striker, but he has athleticism and certainly very good finish. I think he can make it in top team within next 2 years if he plays regular football. 

People don't like to be proven wrong

Thank you. Next time clue up before getting into a debate.

Read above before talking about his injury.  

Have to repost the same things for some people before they actually take note.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, Hamilton said:
Scored a nice heel flick from a corner against Hannover couple minutes ago

Hannover are 13th. Goal is worthless

Yeah, and they struggled the whole game. Without the goal it was 0-0 and 2 points less.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Lukaku has bad record against the PL top six does that make him bad player aswell ? 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Frankfurt are fourth. His 2 goals last week were also worthless. When does a goal count for you?

Yeah, and they struggled the whole game. Without the goal it was 0-0 and 2 points less.

It was sarcasm and you would have realised that, if you read through the last few pages to see what I was getting at.

Lukaku has bad record against the PL top six does that make him bad player aswell ? 

He's a decent CF but not an elite one. The best strikers score against everyone. 

22 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Frankfurt are fourth. His 2 goals last week were also worthless. When does a goal count for you?

Good question. 

It appears all his goals have to be scored against Bayern for them to count!

Also apparently some points are worth more than others! Kids these days!