John Terry

DavidEU

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Then with all do respect I think you're rather narrow minded when on this matter. You obviously don't know the full circumstances or the motivations. This is in NO way in defense of Terry, it's always an awful thing to do, but if that alone makes him a 'cretin' then we need to redefine how bad cretins are since 57% of men in relationships admit to infidelity: http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/ 

On the other hand, Terry was always the one to show actual caring for his teammates as well as the players in our youth academy. He more than anyone is always there to lend advice and encouragement as almost any ex or current player would tell you. Now why would a cretin do that?

Obviously people are a lot more complicated than to be judged on a single action or decision. 

You aren't changing my opinion on infidelity just because a lot of people do it. A cretin is a stupid person, and I think it is stupid to cheat. There ya go.

I already mentioned the bold part.

Our club is the most out of touch with its fan base I can think of. It's unreal. Decision after decision lately they've gone completely against the huge vocal majority of supporters' wishes.

John is easily still good enough and important enough to keep as a squad player for at least one more season, maybe two. I think the uproar  now that it's public will force the board to rethink. Fucking idiots.

I think JT leaving will be harder for me than Frank. I consider them both absolute all time greatest here, Legends with a capital L, but JT is born and bred in blue. He just cannot leave, EVER!

God sake i just checked twitter and i can addmit, Arsenal fans are fucking disrespectful twats. If i could see all of those wankers who sits in front of their pc's and writes that shit to twitter i would rip them off like We did today to MK Dons. No respect.

1 minute ago, MefiX19 said:

God sake i just checked twitter and i can addmit, Arsenal fans are fucking disrespectful twats. If i could see all of those wankers who sits in front of their pc's and writes that shit to twitter i would rip them off like We did today to MK Dons. No respect.

What are they saying? I don't use twatter so can't lurk around.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Atmosphere is going to be toxic. Well done, JT.

Thing is it would be whenever it was announced.Espically if it came after the season ended.I don't think any fan be fooled to thinking it was his choice if he never said it was. Don't belive the possible turn around otherwise why say anything at all.all a bit of a mess