John Terry

DavidEU

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

You can't be serious.

Yeah, you're right, we should be marching on the headquarters with fucking pitch forks!

Forget everything he's done for the club, we're letting our captain, our best defender and the best defender in the league last season just leave. Of all the stupid decisions the board has made recently, this BY FAR tops them all. 

Terry went on to explain: 'They said that when the new manager comes in, things might change. It's a no at the minute. I needed to know now like I have done every January and sometimes it takes a couple of months to get done.

Smart on the club's part. What manager wants to come in and have an undroppable 36-year-old captain on his last legs?

Also seems like he tried to force a new deal whilst the club is in limbo. Oh, and they told him no AT THE MINUTE. We'll probably have a new manager lined up by April at the latest, plenty of time for Terry to find out and plan from there.

They are talking about this on the Press Pass on talksport and one of them came up with an excellent point. 

Considering it's unlikely that Chelsea will get European football, who will they get in to replace JT? Surely none of the big time charlie defenders will want to come with no euro football. All the more reason to give JT one more year, to work with Zouma and the new yank dude.

Also hearing about how he was told not by the club but via his agent. Fuck sake lads, I swear we have the biggest cowards in our higher ranks at this club. 

We all should be celebrating an upturn but no, our powers that be decide to fuck it all up and create more mass hysteria. Happy fucking days. 

I know one thing for sure, those legendary chelsea away fans will be chanting for JT all fucking night on Wednesday at Watford and I can't fucking wait to hear it

CAPTAIN. LEADER. LEGEND. DESERVES BETTER. 

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

They are talking about this on the Press Pass on talksport and one of them came up with an excellent point. 

Considering it's unlikely that Chelsea will get European football, who will they get in to replace JT? Surely none of the big time charlie defenders will want to come with no euro football. All the more reason to give JT one more year, to work with Zouma and the new yank dude.

Also hearing about how he was told not by the club but via his agent. Fuck sake lads, I swear we have the biggest cowards in our higher ranks at this club. 

We all should be celebrating an upturn but no, our powers that be decide to fuck it all up and create more mass hysteria. Happy fucking days. 

I know one thing for sure, those legendary chelsea away fans will be chanting for JT all fucking night on Wednesday at Watford and I can't fucking wait to hear it

CAPTAIN. LEADER. LEGEND. DESERVES BETTER. 

The club didn't leak this news. Terry did.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Smart on the club's part. What manager wants to come in and have an undroppable 36-year-old captain on his last legs?

Also eems like he tried to force a new deal whilst the club iis n limbo. Oh, and they told him no AT THE MINUTE. We'll probably have a new manager lined up by April at the latest, plenty of time for Terry to find out and plan from there.

We just gave IVANOVIC a two year extension. But we all know he's every manager's dream!

There is NOTHING even remotely logical about this decision. Stop it. 

One of the best CBs since the millennium turn. However he is also a big fucking cunt with a chip on his shoulder.

No doubting he is loyal to the club though. I do imagine the Russian cash and trophies helped influence him staying and not moving to a club like Manchester United in 2005. Wouldn't have held it against him if had left all those years ago to win trophies. It is only natural.

23 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Yes, he is a leader, he will be always helpful for our team, doesn't mean if he is on the pitch on gameday or on the bench. Tell me on what basis Ivanovic got a new contract, please.

No I won't. What's that got to do with anything?

The issue is do we continue giving JT contracts forever, or does there have to be an end at some point? Since the answer to that question is known, the contention becomes when. There will now be a fuss but there would have been one had this happened at the end of last season, or if it had been postponed to the end of next season. It had to happen sometime no matter how great a player or leader JT is.

The decision has been made that it should happen now by people who know all the factors which have influenced their thinking. Meanwhile a group of my fellow fans, who know none of those factors, want me to join them in chastising the board. No thanks.

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, you're right, we should be marching on the headquarters with fucking pitch forks!

Forget everything he's done for the club, we're letting our captain, our best defender and the best defender in the league last season just leave. Of all the stupid decisions the board has made recently, this BY FAR tops them all. 

Wow, JT is really on the offensive. Trying to stoke up the fans and I can see it's working. Well done to him.

Captain, Leader, Legend and now a master manipulator.:worship:

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

We just gave IVANOVIC a two year extension. But we all know he's every manager's dream!

There is NOTHING even remotely logical about this decision. Stop it. 

Ramires got a new long-term deal a couple of months ago and is now playing in China.

Ivanovic won't be here much longer.