test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   269 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
      0
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
      0
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,222 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

How do you rate Rugani ?

He is a sensational talented young defender though I don't know what went wrong with his development this past season... He was brilliant seasons ago then he was always a substitute player even the Italian media hyped him to be the next Maldini...the departure of Bonucci paved way for him to earn a starting role... Still young though under a brilliant he might live up his hype... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, primax79 said:

hi from a Napoli supporter

 

i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decent but not exceptional team pushed over his limits by Sarri

 

I read that you talk about Napoli's player like extra technician players, and you think that Chelsea team cannot play Sarri's football

 

Sarri played the same football at empoli, in serie B, he only need player that follows him and and able to understand his needs, and he will push them at their maximum level

 

Sarri team is like a clock, every player has to be perfectly synchronized with the others, every play situations trigger an already prepared synchronized movement of the full team, so -if as I hope- you will hire him, you have to expect a slow start, the team will need to understand his football, and I think that Albiol and Rugani are fundamental for save some months and drive the full team in the beginning

 

I really wish the best for Sarri, his teams will be my teams, and I hope that you will win Premier League and compete for the Champions destroying Allegri and his fucking juventus

Great post, and it really is helpful and interesting to get insights and interpretations from oppostion fans on topics that they will be in a much better position to give their opinions on.

I am extremely intrigued by his way of football, because your club in the last couple of seasons have played some truly phenomenal stuff. What intrigues me possibly even more though is that he would rather coach and develop the players he has. No doubt we have the financial clout and pulling power to bring some players in, but I do feel there is a good chunk of untapped potential at the club already. 

I would love for somebody to come in and further the development of the likes of Rudiger and Christensen, help RLC become the dominant presence in midfield that his attributes suggest he can become, and I would love someone to get even more output from Hazard and more out of Morata if he stays. By the sounds of it, Sarri would be an excellent choice of manager and I just hope that the board make the tough and somewhat expensive decisions to make this happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Great post, and it really is helpful and interesting to get insights and interpretations from oppostion fans on topics that they will be in a much better position to give their opinions on.

I am extremely intrigued by his way of football, because your club in the last couple of seasons have played some truly phenomenal stuff. What intrigues me possibly even more though is that he would rather coach and develop the players he has. No doubt we have the financial clout and pulling power to bring some players in, but I do feel there is a good chunk of untapped potential at the club already. 

I would love for somebody to come in and further the development of the likes of Rudiger and Christensen, help RLC become the dominant presence in midfield that his attributes suggest he can become, and I would love someone to get even more output from Hazard and more out of Morata if he stays. By the sounds of it, Sarri would be an excellent choice of manager and I just hope that the board make the tough and somewhat expensive decisions to make this happen.

With current Chelsea board around, If Sarri has slow start, he will get sack before he can turn it around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

With current Chelsea board around, If Sarri has slow start, he will get sack before he can turn it around.

What makes you think that? The club gave mourinho every opportunity before sacking him and conte had all last season and still hasn't been sacked.

The club is clearly far more stringent nowadays with its finances and therefore making a fairly sizeable investment in sarri (release clause, wages, conte pay off), the board will want to get value for their money and will give him every opportunity to make sure that happens.

AK-3001 and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, primax79 said:

hi from a Napoli supporter

 

i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decent but not exceptional team pushed over his limits by Sarri

 

I read that you talk about Napoli's player like extra technician players, and you think that Chelsea team cannot play Sarri's football

 

Sarri played the same football at empoli, in serie B, he only need player that follows him and and able to understand his needs, and he will push them at their maximum level

 

Sarri team is like a clock, every player has to be perfectly synchronized with the others, every play situations trigger an already prepared synchronized movement of the full team, so -if as I hope- you will hire him, you have to expect a slow start, the team will need to understand his football, and I think that Albiol and Rugani are fundamental for save some months and drive the full team in the beginning

 

I really wish the best for Sarri, his teams will be my teams, and I hope that you will win Premier League and compete for the Champions destroying Allegri and his fucking juventus

 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's always great to read some testimonial from Napoli fan point of view regarding Sarri. Well, you've got Ancelotti as a replacement, think he will do well there. Some Chelsea fans are still admiring his philosophy of football. Also I am expecting some great signing from him, as he is such a highly respectable manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

What makes you think that? The club gave mourinho every opportunity before sacking him and conte had all last season and still hasn't been sacked.

The club is clearly far more stringent nowadays with its finances and therefore making a fairly sizeable investment in sarri (release clause, wages, conte pay off), the board will want to get value for their money and will give him every opportunity to make sure that happens.

With Sarri, we will play completely different football. Wouldnt be surprised if we end up well behind top 4 by november. But thats a process Im willing to take for benefit of next seasons. 

However I doubt the board will feel the same. It would be another Avb situation, Mou was huge name still and got more time to repair things. Sarri is regardless of his success, still only a small name. If we wont see quick progress, I dont see it impossible to sack Sarri and appoint some caretaker manager until next summer. Because people have to expect us to be spanked by most of top teams in first months due to nature of Sarri football and no chemistry in the start. You think board as clueless it is will continue to watch that? Marina and Co dont have capacity to understand its progress that will come good for the next 2-3 seasons, they want imeddiate results. The only thing changed is the money we are prepaired to pay for players, the ideology is wastely the same. 

After all this season with Conte not being the best, we saw rumours all the time. And he won title last year. If Sarri wont deliver, he wont last. 

The club lost its way and current board has no one with actual football knowledge like Kenyon. 

 

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

With Sarri, we will play completely different football. Wouldnt be surprised if we end up well behind top 4 by november. But thats a process Im willing to take for benefit of next seasons. 

However I doubt the board will feel the same. It would be another Avb situation, Mou was huge name still and got more time to repair things. Sarri is regardless of his success, still only a small name. If we wont see quick progress, I dont see it impossible to sack Sarri and appoint some caretaker manager until next summer. Because people have to expect us to be spanked by most of top teams in first months due to nature of Sarri football and no chemistry in the start. You think board as clueless it is will continue to watch that? Marina and Co dont have capacity to understand its progress that will come good for the next 2-3 seasons, they want imeddiate results. The only thing changed is the money we are prepaired to pay for players, the ideology is wastely the same. 

After all this season with Conte not being the best, we saw rumours all the time. And he won title last year. If Sarri wont deliver, he wont last. 

The club lost its way and current board has no one with actual football knowledge like Kenyon. 

 

Hopefully his style of football id explained to the board and roman has wanted nice attacking football here for a while so he should get time as well, just hope we give him players he needs for his style. Pedro hazard are massive bonuses maybe even morata as well if he stays we just need a more attacking creative midfielder along side kante.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's always great to read some testimonial from Napoli fan point of view regarding Sarri. Well, you've got Ancelotti as a replacement, think he will do well there. Some Chelsea fans are still admiring his philosophy of football. Also I am expecting some great signing from him, as he is such a highly respectable manager.
I know that Ancelotti is a great replacement but simply I (and 90 % of Napoli supporter) just wanted to keep him


Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, primax79 said:

I know that Ancelotti is a great replacement but simply I (and 90 % of Napoli supporter) just wanted to keep him


Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 

I personally love Carlo and think you have got a great manager there. We played some of our best football with him too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, primax79 said:

I know that Ancelotti is a great replacement but simply I (and 90 % of Napoli supporter) just wanted to keep him


Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 

Fingers crossed everything go well, dude. You never know.

Every Chelsea fans gone :carlo: when we first sign him as a manager, and we ended up :yay: as a double winners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
With Sarri, we will play completely different football. Wouldnt be surprised if we end up well behind top 4 by november. But thats a process Im willing to take for benefit of next seasons. 
However I doubt the board will feel the same. It would be another Avb situation, Mou was huge name still and got more time to repair things.Sarri is regardless of his success, still only a small name. If we wont see quick progress, I dont see it impossible to sack Sarri and appoint some caretaker manager until next summer. Because people have to expect us to be spanked by most of top teams in first months due to nature of Sarri football and no chemistry in the start. You think board as clueless it is will continue to watch that? Marina and Co dont have capacity to understand its progress that will come good for the next 2-3 seasons, they want imeddiate results. The only thing changed is the money we are prepaired to pay for players, the ideology is wastely the same. 
After all this season with Conte not being the best, we saw rumours all the time. And he won title last year. If Sarri wont deliver, he wont last. 
The club lost its way and current board has no one with actual football knowledge like Kenyon. 
 


This may have been true in the past but there is no way the current chelsea can afford to pay Conte, Sarri and the new manager in one season... especially with no champions league.

It’s a new era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

 


This may have been true in the past but there is no way the current chelsea can afford to pay Conte, Sarri and the new manager in one season... especially with no champions league.

It’s a new era.

 

Maybe but thats down to financial restrictions, not because the club would take new way of ideology. 

Which is probably even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Promise them we won't, sign Sarri, and then activate the clauses anyways as a "fuck you" to De Laurentiis for being a gigantic asshole to us for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember in the past when Marcelo Bielsa was a name some people wouldn't have said no to when it came to discussing our next manager? He's heading to Leeds.

Good to know our 2015 title defense isn't the biggest fall from grace anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now