test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magic Lamps

Rumoured Paulo Dybala

Started by Magic Lamps,

102 posts in this topic

With his performance last night obviously sending his value up a few quid and us getting him even unlikelier I was wondering if they would consider a straight swap for square?  cool_zpsiilszsbm.gif

And I wil bet anyone right now we play Juve at some point next year. Sods law really innit!l

Chelsea fans desperate for Dybala after shining Champions League display

https://www.footballfancast.com/social-media/twitter/chelsea-fans-desperate-for-dybala-after-shining-champions-league-display

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Like he would switch Juve for Chelsea. 

You underestimate us.

But its not happening anyway, he will go to one of the spanish giants, not that im overly bothered.

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can easily see him being Man City's next über expensive toy when they push Agüero out the door. Something like £150m.

We won't pay silly fees like that so we can remove our name from consideration.

Blusan Alamb likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Can easily see him being Man City's next über expensive toy when they push Agüero out the door. Something like £150m.

We won't pay silly fees like that so we can remove our name from consideration.

Haha maybe you will not pay 150m£ but abramovich will pay this if he wants. 

We offered 90millions  for pogba two years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Would spend a £100m on him. Hazard Morata Dybala would be incredible. 

Agreed but, if we can't get Dybala, let's hope he goes to Madrid. The further Eden gets relegated down their shopping list, the better. Them not taking Mbappe, as expected, was a blow.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dybala will go to City (which would be a step down in terms of clubs) for mega money and Griezmann will go to United for mega money. Those will be next summers flashy signings is my guess.

We can go after Belotti.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think Dybala will go to City (which would be a step down in terms of clubs) for mega money and Griezmann will go to United for mega money. Those will be next summers flashy signings is my guess.

We can go after Belotti.

So we can pay 100millions for belloti but to pay 100+ for dybala no ?? Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard next summer will be sold . 

I hope to buy  one of them : dybala ,griezman ,lemar , Sanchez  . 

 We want world class signings for UCL 

with our current team our target is top 16 or top 8 (if we don't play with psg ,Real etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

So we can pay 100millions for belloti but to pay 100+ for dybala no ?? Haha

You've misunderstood what @Pizy was saying. It's not (just) a matter of who we can afford, it's also about who we can attract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Hazard next summer will be sold . 

I hope to buy  one of them : dybala ,griezman ,lemar , Sanchez  . 

 We want world class signings for UCL 

with our current team our target is top 16 or top 8 (if we don't play with psg ,Real etc)

Based on? Oh yeah, absolutely nada

AChes1ofus likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You've misunderstood what @Pizy was saying. It's not (just) a matter of who we can afford, it's also about who we can attract.

Belloti is a world class player or he can be a world class striker. 

So we can attract him? 

 Dybala? 

 

Why  lukaku didn't come here because we are not attractive than man united? Yes but we didn't paid enough raiola .. 

man und have mourinho and city pep so we must resolve this problem. The solution in my opinion is : overpay them .And let's see the final result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dimitr said:

We offered 90millions  for pogba two years ago.

It was reported Chelsea offered 90 million Euros. If I recall correctly, it would have been about 70 million pounds at that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Belloti is a world class player or he can be a world class striker. 

So we can attract him? 

 Dybala? 

 

Why  lukaku didn't come here because we are not attractive than man united? Yes but we didn't paid enough raiola .. 

man und have mourinho and city pep so we must resolve this problem. The solution in my opinion is : overpay them .And let's see the final result.

Dybala is already at a club which everyone who does not support Chelsea, and many who do, recognise is of a higher status than ours. Having established himself at one of the great clubs, Dybala is very unlikely now to consider a move to Chelsea until the waning years of his career. Andrea Belotti is not yet in that position. He is certainly more attainable than the Argentine.

Belotti remains at Torino because, as talented as he is, he is not as technically proficient as Dybala. That's the reason no non-Italian club triggered his clause, and no Italian one would say the numbers Torino wanted to hear. That factor gave us an opportunity during the window just closed. If we had wanted to employ the strategy you recommend that is. That strategy is logical and is one I would argue the club has used in the past. We seem unwilling, or unable, to take that approach any longer however.

There is a bit more I want to say here about why I think the club is right to move away from the 'overpay' strategy but I'm out of time now. I'll either edit this comment, or add another one later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2017 at 6:47 AM, kiwi1691 said:

It was reported Chelsea offered 90 million Euros. If I recall correctly, it would have been about 70 million pounds at that time. 

Also, Pogba didn't want to leave Juve yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.