Magic Lamps

Yeah. Firstly selling Kean, then Danilo replacing Cancelo and now this. Absolutely baffling. Sarri must have something stronger in those cigarettes.
They supposedly have first refusal on Kean, so it's a decent chunk of money for someone that has shown very little thus far.

Mandzukic/Lukaku deal could turn out to be an odd one, though.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If spurs end up with Dybala I will throw myself front of a bus :(:(

If it's a straight swap with Eriksen i'm not too worried. People are overestimating Spurs, a run to the CL final has masked the fact they have massively stagnated as a team, the first half of the season they were scraping undeserved wins constantly and in the second half of the season it caught up with them big time.

However Eriksen to United is not particularly good news as he gives them the creativity they lack.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

They supposedly have first refusal on Kean, so it's a decent chunk of money for someone that has shown very little thus far.

Mandzukic/Lukaku deal could turn out to be an odd one, though.

Shown little so far true, although surely they must realise the talent he has and I thought Juve would of rather seen him grow there considering as well the fact they usually try sign the best young Italians from other clubs as well as promoting from their own academy but the ultimate thing for me is, why the hell is Sarri keeping Higuain ahead of him after last seasons below average spell here? Where as Kean, 19 years old, scored 7 goals for Juve in 17 games last season. 2 goals for Italy in 3 matches too.

I didnt realise they had first refusal but thats still a silly move from them. Along with swapping Cancelo for Danilo, selling Dybala and wanting Lukaku, been a ridiculous window for them all fairness. Still got de Ligt, Ramsey, Rabiot and Demiral in tbf but getting Lukaku, selling Dybala and selling Cancelo whos a vastly superior player to Danilo to someone who will compete against Juve in the CL? Its weird.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Shown little so far true, although surely they must realise the talent he has and I thought Juve would of rather seen him grow there considering as well the fact they usually try sign the best young Italians from other clubs as well as promoting from their own academy but the ultimate thing for me is, why the hell is Sarri keeping Higuain ahead of him after last seasons below average spell here? Where as Kean, 19 years old, scored 7 goals for Juve in 17 games last season. 2 goals for Italy in 3 matches too.
I didnt realise they had first refusal but thats still a silly move from them. Along with swapping Cancelo for Danilo, selling Dybala and wanting Lukaku, been a ridiculous window for them all fairness. Still got de Ligt, Ramsey, Rabiot and Demiral in tbf but getting Lukaku, selling Dybala and selling Cancelo whos a vastly superior player to Danilo to someone who will compete against Juve in the CL? Its weird.
I guess they are trying to balance the books after a few busy windows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You