Top Four Predictions

Who will finish in the Top 4?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

us or city for the title, United in on 3 because they "have to" get back to the top 4 and Arsenal and Pool are batteling for the 4 + maybe Everton but i don't think so.

Chelsea

City

United

Arsenal/Liverpool

but, you never know :D

• 4 months later...

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

Still stand by this, btw. Our great run at the start of the season and City's slow start to the season does not change this.

They have the better individuals, we have the better manager. Will be close, imo.

• 5 weeks later...

Bump!

I think we all want to see Southampton make it to the Champions League, and what a story it would be if they did hold on after the summer that had.

But of the remaining teams i truly don't know who i want to see make it.

Arsenal- I'm so sick and tired of Arsenal always scraping through to the top 4.They have almost that relegation survival feel to how they always save face in the end. They play like ass for a majority of the season, then get in the groove for the last 5/6 weeks to stay in Europe, its just ridiculous. However, if they missed out, the #WengerOut brigade would only get stronger, and the push for a competent manager may arrive sooner rather than later.

Man United-Having spent like what, 200 mill. on new shiny toys, imagine the fallout if they were to miss the UCL for two straight years! Damn they'd probably have a meltdown in Manchester. Man U won't be down for long, but while they are, i'd like them to truly suffer.

Tottenham-Obviously their our rival, and i would't have minded if they made top 4 along with Southampton, but im a bitter cunt, and i want revenge for that 5-3. So i'd only be ok with them making the Champions League if we Beat them in the League Cup final, putting them in their place again.

Liverpool- I know their an outside shot, but Nope. May they stay a mid table team for as long as i'm alive. Will never want to see them have any type of success, because that just leads to media circle-jerking.

But above all else, i think i just want to see Arsenal suffer the most. As long as they miss out, i'll be happy.

I just don't see Southampton finishing top 4, they'll probably finish 6th at best

My prediction: Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Spurs/Liverpool

Hopefully United miss out, would be great to see who Van Gaal manages to sign without UCL football

Southampton were suppose to fall away when the fixtures got tough but are still there. Don't bet against them getting it and if they do they could be England's version of Atletico Madrid. There results since boxing day is title form let alone top 4.

However after 2011-2013, it's so nice being able to observe that particular race from a far.

Absolute scenes that none of us actually gave Southampton a chance.

I still can envisage them tailing away, but for the good of the competition of the Premier League, I hope they knock those United wankstains out of the CL places do it.

Also who do I need to ban?

VFnlQqi.jpg

I'm gonna put my house on Vybz Kartel aka Tinashe4 creating 3 separate accounts and being behind that