Top Four Predictions

Who will finish in the Top 4?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

It's 7 teams for 4 slots. If Chelsea can get another striker I'd be more confident about winning the PL, but if Costa gets hurt for any significant stretch uh oh. United should finish top 4 with city and L'Arse. Think City 1st/2nd with Arse 3/4 United 3/4. Spurs will be better under Pochettino Pool will miss Suarez and struggle with dealing with the extra Europe games. Everton is a bit of a wild card and they probably will be pushing top 4 but run out of gas towards the end.

1 - Chelsea

2 - Man City

3 - Man Utd

4 - Arsenal

5 - Spurs

6 - Liverpool

7 - Everton

8 - Newcastle

9 - Aston Villa

10 - Crystal Palace

If by some miracle I get that right come the end of the season i'll return to this thread and quote it ;).

Worth sticking a fiver on it ? Youll be gutted if it comes true......

aguero played well at the end of the season. He was just hurt a lot and the world cup he was playin as a winger...

Jovetic looked really good in the preseason. I think he had like 6 goals in 4 games or something like that.

Costa on the other hand was nonexistent at the world cup and Champs league final. So, both aguero and costa had fitness issues..

Well no, Costa only really had one injury that kept him out for a substantial amount of time, which was towards the end of last season. (Mind you, Costa was subbed off in the CL final after 8 minutes and came to a Spain side that had zero motivation to achieve anything for the upcoming world cup). Aguero on the other had had this hamstring injury for a couple years now and has always been bang average at best playing for the national team. Having a good preseason isn't a guarantee to reflect on the upcoming season.

Surprised only 2 of us have picked Spuds.

I think they can sneak #4 this year. Pochettino is a much better manager than Sherwood and AVB

Very true, but can't see them getting in there ahead of Arsenal or Liverpool or United.

Chelsea #1 and Tottenham & Liverpool out of the Top Four. This is the perfect scenario for me, although I would also prefer Everton to win Arsenal's 4th spot trophy. But I don't think it will happen.

Man what a season this would be if Chelsea is crowned EPL champions and Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham all miss on Champions League Football. B)

I've said for the 3 previous seasons who ever finishes above City will win the league and unfortunately I do not see any reason to change that barring age catching up with some of their senior players, we can def win it but my concern is that we have shipped out a few, brought in more in the last 2 windows and that takes time to gel, I just hope we can hit the ground running, I believe the engine room is the key so hopefully Matic and Fabregas hit it off and that will in turn help our attacking players to create and score those chances.

City/us

Us/City

Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

City

Arsenal

Utd

I don't think United is going to finish above 4th, even if they won't play european competitions, I'm not convinced by their performances at all.

Liverpool without Suarez won't go too far.

Spurs is an ok team, mediocre.

Everton could realistically fight for 5th with the two above.