127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolute scenes that none of us actually gave Southampton a chance. I still can envisage them tailing away, but for the good of the competition of the Premier League, I hope they knock those United w

1a. Chelsea 1b. City 3. Arsenal 4. United

You think United will go from 7th to champions? With that defense and that midfield? Not a chance.If they buy Hummels & Vidal maybe.

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

• Like 2

Chelsea

United / Arsenal

City

Everton

United will either have a great season, or they'll just about finish 5th.

1. Chelsea

2. Mancity

3. Manutd

4. Arsenal

We would need 89points to clinch the title this season.

Manutd will start very well and drop off to third.

Arsenals position could change depending on injuries. If Walcott, Ramsey, Sanchez and ozil stay fit, then I see them as high as second(bold prediction I know)

Mancity is our biggest challenge, they could easily get 89points if their key players are fit(Aguero, yaya, silva, Nasri)

But if we get our small team problem solved, and maintain our big match performance, we won't need to worry about the rest to win.

us or city for the title, United in on 3 because they "have to" get back to the top 4 and Arsenal and Pool are batteling for the 4 + maybe Everton but i don't think so.

Chelsea

City

United

Arsenal/Liverpool

but, you never know :D

• 4 months later...

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

Still stand by this, btw. Our great run at the start of the season and City's slow start to the season does not change this.

They have the better individuals, we have the better manager. Will be close, imo.